Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[PS4] Dreams Beta Signups Are Closed

Eggsy

Featured Posts

I have been participating in the beta and what i can say is you can truly do anything, create anything.. what ever you mind can muster up.. 

Animations

Music

Art

Games

just so much!

The Latest Stream Showcased some of our Creations from the Beta!! Be advised there isnt anything else published other than this video because the beta is still under NDA..

After playing Little Big Planet 2 for thousands of hours I cannot wait to play this game and I'm so glad people are enjoying it

Lextyr97

I’ve been waiting for this game for ages. I was so upset they didn’t work on Little Big Planet 3 (since it was a huge let down) but here’s to hoping this will top the masterpiece that is LBP2

9 hours ago, ashae said:

After playing Little Big Planet 2 for thousands of hours I cannot wait to play this game and I'm so glad people are enjoying it

Yes! it just sucks i cannot post any of my content.. Stupid NDA >.<

8 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’ve been waiting for this game for ages. I was so upset they didn’t work on Little Big Planet 3 (since it was a huge let down) but here’s to hoping this will top the masterpiece that is LBP2

If you check out the latest stream you will see what we have made in just a week.. Imagine the next few years of practicing with the tools.. Its just insane

If either of you are apart of beta let me know so i can add you <3

Lextyr97
11 hours ago, Eggsy said:

20 hours ago, ashae said:

Yes! it just sucks i cannot post any of my content.. Stupid NDA >.<

19 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

If you check out the latest stream you will see what we have made in just a week.. Imagine the next few years of practicing with the tools.. Its just insane

If either of you are apart of beta let me know so i can add you <3

I’ll definitely let you know!!

@TylerBR97 @ashae

Just incase you signed up for the beta.. The beta was extended two weeks.. You may already have a key in your email.. 

If you still dont have a key they will be sent out

EU: Monday

US: Wendsday!!

If your already in the beta let me know i can follow!

Archived