💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Cancels Domination - Her Father James Spears Almost Died

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Hurem
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

people need to be respectful and not say it's because of sales, let's be real she's britney f'ing spears, ofcourse people will buy her tickets, especially at vegas where tourists buy tickets on the day or a few days before! how pathetic are you to say it's because of sales and she's 'blaming' cancelling on her father.

Care to explain why most Enigma shows are already sold out if people in Vegas buy tickets on the day of the show?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

She has done the right thing. I hope he gets better soon. 

Off topic... But wow she looks so much like her mother she might as well be a clone. She doesn't look like she got any of her father's genes. 

jojostanforlife

Britney fans are so funny.

So many Britney fans on forums have been saying disgusting **** like "I hope Britney's dad dies so that the lifetime conservatorship stops". Now that her Dad's illness is being used to mask the fact her residency is a massive flop, they're gonna start saying "it's disgusting you would even imply yadadadada". 

:rip: 

Anyways, her team were stupid for signing this residency so quickly after the last one. Let Britney finally have some peace and rest after 20 years of non-stop work (especially after 2008). 

geopang

I’m glad I didn’t end up buying tickets then.

i hope all is well with her and her dad. Family does come first. 

LordEnigma
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

people need to be respectful and not say it's because of sales, let's be real she's britney f'ing spears, ofcourse people will buy her tickets, especially at vegas where tourists buy tickets on the day or a few days before! how pathetic are you to say it's because of sales and she's 'blaming' cancelling on her father.

Sending love to Britney & her family! I know it must be such an awful time for them!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/11/02/britney-spears-new-las-vegas-residency-looking-like-a-bad-idea/amp/

even “Britney ****ing Spears” can flop. I’m not saying she’s faking this whole thing but it’s not like her concert was doing spectacular.

Gimme More
Just now, Hurem said:

Care to explain why most Enigma shows are already sold out if people in Vegas buy tickets on the day of the show?

Britney's been in Vegas 5 years, Gaga is new obviously her shows are going to sell quicker and better.

Now stop comparing the two this is not a Domination v Enigma thread, stop being so insensitive.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Swallow
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

So you’re telling me that if you were Britney and your dad almost died, that you wouldn’t cancel the show? 

Whos to say his illness hasn’t gotten worse and is more severe than initially thought?

even if her show was the most popular show on earth, I highly doubt she’d do it if her dad almost died recently, it’s ibviously a severe situation

This goes for @Hurem as well :triggered:

You missed the whole point :rip:

That happened months ago, why would she even announce the residency in the first place if her dad almost died? Doesn't make any sense to cancel it right now when he is better :deadbanana:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Hurem
Just now, monster78619 said:

So you’re telling me that if you were Britney and your dad almost died, that you wouldn’t cancel the show? 

Whos to say his illness hasn’t gotten worse and is more severe than initially thought?

even if her show was the most popular show on earth, I highly doubt she’d do it if her dad almost died recently, it’s ibviously a severe situation

She obviously states his dad got hospitalized couple of months ago. Even if that's two months ago, Domination was announced in October, which means her dad got hospitalized soon after the annonucement. Why wait so long and even rehearse for the show if you know your dad is sick and you'll cancel it?

jojostanforlife
Just now, Hurem said:

She obviously states his dad got hospitalized couple of months ago. Even if that's two months ago, Domination was announced in October, which means her dad got hospitalized soon after the annonucement. Why wait so long and even rehearse for the show if you know your dad is sick and you'll cancel it?ďťż

I mean...exactly. She was posting rehearsal videos 2 weeks ago. I'm sure being able to be there for your ill father is a massive benefit, but the show was obviously cancelled due to the low ticket sales. 

That being said, I wish Britney well in all of this. Her team ****ed her over in this case. 

Pop Music

I am so sorry brit. We are here for you and we love you. Prayers go out to the spears family :heart:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Vitleysingur

Britney announces indefinite work hiatus 

Today Britney announced an indefinite work hiatus putting her “Britney: Domination” launch run at Park Theater at the new Park MGM resort in Las Vegas on hold until further notice. Due to her father's recent life-threatening health issues, she has made the decision to devote all of her time to her family and their efforts to care for her father during his recovery.

“I am dedicating my focus and energy to care for my family. We have a very special relationship and I want to be with my family at this time just like they have always been there for me,” she shared in her official statement. “Thank you to all my fans for your continued love and support during this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and I look forward to the time when I can be back on stage performing for all of you." 

https://britneyspears.com/news/298097

So this is basically the retirement announcement? :rip::rip::rip:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

jojostanforlife

The choreographers were still tweeting about the show today. :triggered: Must have been a close call.

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Not trying to pick sides but she literally said her father is doing better in her post.  

I wish her well!

ChromaticaPunk

I was going to comment something about the show announcement being tragique but Britney has given so much I cant bring myself to be negative about her.

Archived