Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Cancels Domination - Her Father James Spears Almost Died

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Xaylan
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Don't come at me with this bullshit . Her dad got sick MONTHS ago, before she even announced this residency. Her using it as an excuse to cancel it due to poor ticket sales is disgusting.

Can you tell Britney I said hi since you’re obviously in contact with her :toofunny:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

Aww i'm so sorry for her dad, britney and her family! Sending well wishes their way! :hug:

i completely understand why she is doing this and it is right to put her family first! this explains why people were saying britney was spotted crying before m&g's and seemed abit off while on her european tour!

Hope her dad recovers soon!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SwissMonster

Family comes first and if she says it we should believe it. Sure my first thoughts where „The sales where poor, could be because of that“ too. But this are only thoughts. So we just should respect her and spread our love :kara:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Swallow
Just now, Xaylan said:

Can you tell Britney I said hi since you’re obviously in contact with her :toofunny:

I can't right now because she is deactivated.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Hurem
3 minutes ago, gag said:

Y’all sound like Madonna stans screeching about how Gaga cancelled the BTWB and Joanne World Tour because sales are flopping. It’s not cute when it came from them and it’s not cute now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the timeline was something like this:

Brit's dad got sick a couple of months ago --> Britney announces Domination even tho she knew her dad is sick --> Britney rehearses for the show --> Media starts reporting the extremely low ticket sales and is kind of turning on Britney --> Britney suddenly cancels the show cause her dad is sick

I'm not even questioning her father's illness or dragging Britney, but using this is just dumb and not believable. And I love Britney, she's literally my 2nd most played artist ever.

11 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

True.. If my show gets cancelled I am still going to Vegas though. Still would be a fun vacation.

Same here, I’m doing a multi centre 3 nights in New York and 4 nights in Vegas.

Poor Brit :(

Neight Shayde
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

Don't come at me with this bullshit . Her dad got sick MONTHS ago, before she even announced this residency. Her using it as an excuse to cancel it due to poor ticket sales is disgusting.

the right to even comment about this as if you KNOW HER PERSONALLY, is even more disgusting.

miss me with that bs too bb

Gimme More

people need to be respectful and not say it's because of sales, let's be real she's britney f'ing spears, ofcourse people will buy her tickets, especially at vegas where tourists buy tickets on the day or a few days before! how pathetic are you to say it's because of sales and she's 'blaming' cancelling on her father.

Sending love to Britney & her family! I know it must be such an awful time for them!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Hurem
8 minutes ago, gag said:

Y’all sound like Madonna stans screeching about how Gaga cancelled the BTWB and Joanne World Tour because sales are flopping. It’s not cute when it came from them and it’s not cute now.

Oh and also, neither BTWB nor JWT were having bad sales. They were almost sold out. Cute try though.

Swallow
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the timeline was something like this:

Brit's dad got sick a couple of months ago --> Britney announces Domination even tho she knew her dad is sick --> Britney rehearses for the show --> Media starts reporting the extremely low ticket sales and is kind of turning on Britney --> Britney suddenly cancels the show cause her dad is sick

I'm not even questioning her father's illness or dragging Britney, but using this is just dumb and not believable. And I love Britney, she's literally my 2nd most played artist ever.

exactly! That's what I was trying to say. At least someone agrees with me!

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Sending my prayers to her family...hope everything turns out just fine :hug:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

RAMROD

Although her dad is that guy who got her so overprotecte as of late. Hope he feels better and as for Brinni, hope she'll feel stronger than yesterday soon.

britneyspears1.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, Swallow said:

So you’re telling me that if you were Britney and your dad almost died, that you wouldn’t cancel the show? 

Whos to say his illness hasn’t gotten worse and is more severe than initially thought?

even if her show was the most popular show on earth, I highly doubt she’d do it if her dad almost died recently, it’s ibviously a severe situation

This goes for @Hurem as well :triggered:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived