💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Like Poppy?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

I was really excited about Poppy for a few minutes when I first heard of her, but it petered out real quick.

If you scratch the surface you realise there's nothing underneath.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

I love the candy warhol vibe she has and also some of hers songs but she lip sync too much at her shows for my taste.

• 10 months later...
TheSlash
On 1/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Luxe Ford said:

If you scratch the surface you realise there's nothing underneath.

I Disagree.mp3

Go beg for forgiveness from Jesus the Christ :triggered: 

OT: I don't like her. I love her :flutter: . I love her heavier sound mixed with "old Poppy" and her not-so-subtle messages she wants to spread :pray:  :tony:  :enigma: 

Ew, David!

gagaschickens

i watch her videos a lot, i love them. her music? not so much. though there are many bops

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

I feel like she's some kind of iamamiwhoami but it's more commercial under an experimental mask.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whateveradore

I used to love Poppy when she first came to youtube, then she released bubblebath and I was sold on the idea... but when she got drop from the label i knew things were going to be weird.
Her videos strted to paint a bigure picture and I was ready for the new music, when poppy.computer came out at first I thought it was trash then I stopped to annalyze the lyrics and I understood the "joke" over pop culture, then she released the Youtube Red short film and I was happy about the direction **** was taking.

Then the dark times came and M***A*** ****ed everything up, when she started to tease Am I A Gir, I was so let down, the album came out and it sucks in my opinion her only goos song its not even on it (immature couture) so i started to let her go, this new idea of an actual cult was dumb and outdone.

I unfollowed her when she promoted scary mask and the choke EP cause I new that this wasn't for me anymore, the last thing I saw from here was concrete, which I can stand over her shitty projects, oh and voicemail its a bop.

My friend told me some old **** leaked maybe I'll have fun with those, but yeah the new Poppy its a no no from me.

IF one day she return to the Poppy>Computer / Bubblebath era self I'll stan again

whateveradore
Just now, River said:

I feel like she's some kind of iamamiwhoami but it's more commercial under an experimental mask.

don't even compare Ionna with this fad

Just now, whateveradore said:

don't even compare Ionna with this fad

Not comparing, I’m saying that she’s taking notes from her and trying be her..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

whateveradore
Just now, River said:

Not comparing, I’m saying that she’s taking notes from her and trying be her..

she need to learn the ABC then cause her notes make no f sense ahahahah

Archived