💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Like Poppy?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Lucas

I love Am I A Girl so much! But that's pretty much it, her live performances aren't that great and she's straight up boring me in interviews ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
High King

Yeah 100%

I listened to her newest album from start to finish so many times when it came out and loved every second of it, catchy as hell.  

She’s really funny in radio interviews too. 

She seems like a cool creative girl and the Poppy persona is working for her, I’m digging it. 

BlingNotTheMusic
19 minutes ago, High King said:

Yeah 100%

I listened to her newest album from start to finish so many times when it came out and loved every second of it, catchy as hell.  

She’s really funny in radio interviews too. 

She seems like a cool creative girl and the Poppy persona is working for her, I’m digging it. 

The comments are literally day and night :ladyhaha: I guess you love or hate her. 

ARTPOPRS

I’m not familiar with her music career but her persona seems too sketchy. I know there’s been some identity theft thing going around... 

Anderson123

Yes but just for a couple of mins, I get bored of her easily. I listened to Computer because I heard it's good and meh, it's fun and I enjoyed Microphone but I got tired of it. She also released a really fun track on her new album called Play Destroy featuring Grimes which is part of my gym playlist, really gets me in the mood.

elijahfan

I really like her last album, but doing a bit of research about her, it's come to my attention that she's actually managed artistically by some kind of malignant narcissist and probably isn't the nicest person herself - she came after my girl Grimes and that I just can't abide. :ohwell:

Bloody hooker

Yes

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

twigsnasty

Poppy.Computer was decent, I didn't like Am I a Girl at all, maybe I will re listen. But the Grimes tea got me mad, plus Titanic Sinclair is some sort of psychopath.

That J

I think its uncool what happened with Mars Argo but I have enjoyed some of Poppy's videos just for the strange factor. But I cant get into her music. It's just way too bubblegum or ...light for me. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived