Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Unsuccessful missing female singer

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

Her story is super interesting, she went missing in the 1970s before her 50th birthday but she was way ahead of her time for the 1950s. She got super depressed for never making it and she was apparently lesbian

300x300.jpg

"Connie Converse disappeared in 1974, leaving behind a haunting body of recorded music that would remain virtually unheard for the next 35 years... Written through the 1950's, Connie's cache of original material instantly reveals itself to be uniquely inspired and years ahead of its time.   

Connie Converse lived in New York City during the 1950s, writing and singing thoughtful, emotional, smart, witty, personal songs. She accompanied herself on guitar, a “singer/songwriter” before that term or style existed. Connie sang her songs at gatherings of friends, and once on television. The music industry of her day couldn’t pigeonhole her, and didn’t welcome her. Discouraged, Connie left New York in 1960, and in 1974 she wrote farewell letters to her friends and family, packed up her Volkswagen Beetle and disappeared. She has not been heard from since."

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Her music sounds like some Lana del Rey's unreleased material. I'll check more of her.

Kindness rules all.

IllusionLover
24 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

wait.

CC_Christmas_Schenectady_1955_Portrait.jpg2436-Madonna-Without-Makeup.jpg

"Zena Lavey is Taylor Swift" was found dead in a ditch

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

ARTPOPdidntflop
4 hours ago, Pablo said:

Wow, this is so haunting.

Extremely!

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey