Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway All Stars - Season 7

tomsches

Featured Posts

Didymus
Spoiler

Yass Dmitry! Totally deserved :nick: But bitch pls, Anya did not deserve to be in the bottom wtf. It wasn't an epic outfit but there were far worse ones :rip: 

And omg Sean! Cutie :flutter:

tomsches

My 2 cents for this week's episode:

Overall, I think it's been a great season simply because all of the designers are just so good. It's hard to even pick the best or the worst sometimes because they are all so talented. Also, I really like the addition of international winners, I am getting bored of some of the older designers. Like Dimitry. I just really don't like him, I'm sorry. And he has the nerve to call out Sean Kelly because of using fringe when all he does is his cut-outs? Ugh... Neither do I like Anthony Ryan ... I don't know, he just annoys me.

Sunny: I didn't like the dess. And the fact that he only chose one colour justifies his disqualification.

Anthony Ryan: I don't like him, but this was one of the best outfits. I liked how he made lace pants, I haven't seen that a lot.

Anya: Gurl, those shorts... it looked like a football outfit... too bad, I really like Anya.

Christina: How was this on the bottom? It was not bad at all. It was very well made and appropriate for a graduation. She didn't deserve the criticism. 

Cynthia: I still love her personality, but she's got to step it up. The outfit was just meh in comparison to everything else.

Django: Should have been in the bottom. It was just messy.

Dmitry: Don't remember

Evan: This should have won. It was absolutely gorgeous. Amazing! I get it, it was not exactly something you would wear for a graduation, but it's one of the best dresses on PR I've seen in a long time.

Irina: God, I hate her snobbish/bitchy/overconfident attitude. The dress was a mess, I agree with all the criticism it got.

Jasper: His style has been very girly and dressy, which I normally don't like. So he's gotta step his *** up to impress me. His craftsmanship is impeccable though.

Julie:awkney: how was this not on the bottom? It was boring, all wrinkly and just not good. I would have sent her home for this.

Michelle: Ok. I like her usage of lace and sheer fabrics.

Sean Kelly: Very good dress, but it reminded me of his winning collection so he's gotta stop using fringe or similar material.

Seth Aaron: He's just one of the best designers ever on this show. Everything he does is so great, just like this dress. I absolutely loved it.

Overall, I am rooting for Cynthia and Seth Aaron, maybe Sean Kelly and Anya too.

Haroon

I just began watching episode 1 and omg there was a Project Runway UK? I live here and I've never heard of it :rip:

JusKeepBreathin

Wait. How many times is Dimitry going to win this? He should have enough sewing machines for a wearhouse full undocumented workers. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Haroon

Omg just finished episode 1 and SEAN IS BACK :udidnt: I remember him winning with that collection with fringe overload. Dimitry looks different, I think he's had work done or something :huh: I loved his look but that's what he did throughout his All Stars season, sheer cutouts :sweat: I wonder how long it'll take for the judges to clock onto him again though because it becomes repetitive :spin: I think Anthony Ryan would've gone home if there had been an elimination, his look was just a mess :emma:

tomsches

So....

Seth Aaron: :awkney: As I said last week, I think he's one of the most talented deisgners that have ever been on the show so it shocked me that someone as good as him would come up with such a bad design. I totally understand the judges' decision to eliminate him, but I'm sad because I would have loved to see more from him.

Anthony Ryan: Don't like his personality and I think his jumpsuit looked bad. Plus he made a jumpsuit last week too, so...

Anya: Don't remember

Christina: Ok dress

Cynthia: should have been in the top. I like how she used the material and the colour combination looked cute.

Django: Should have been in the top too. So amazing what he did and the pop of colour was nice too.

Dmitry: ew.

Evan: Don't remember

Irina: I really don't like her, but this week she clearly had the best outfit. I really liked the mash cutouts. It was great.

Jasper: I just don't like his design aesthetics, but he is very good at what he's doing. His craftsmanship is impeccable. 

Juli: This is a very safe dress for me. Didn't deserve to be in the bottom. 

Michelle: Now this on the other hand didn't deserve to be in the top. It's way too simple and literally was just a piece of muslin dress with things attached to it. Should have been safe. 

Sean Kelly: It was ok...I get the mixed reactions, but I don't think it was bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
tomsches

That was an interesting challenge!

Jasper: Good he's gone. I've never really liked his designs but appreciated his craftsmanship but this time around everything about it was just bad.

Anthony Ryan: I actually thought this outfit was quite cool. 

Anya: Very interesting look, but a bit too messy.

Christina: deserves her win. That was the best look of the runway.

Cynthia: I didn't think it was that bad. I mean the hat was awful, but besides that it was fine. Should have been safe. 

Django: Meh.

Dmitry: This outfit was god-awful, it should have been in the bottom 2 and I hate how the judges like every ****ing **** he sends down the runway. They. Eat. Him. Up. He could send down a diaper and they would be like Dmitry your outfit looks beautiful. I hate him...

Evan: Okay look.Too short

Irina: She's turning me into a fan. It was a cool jacket, but overall there was too much going on. She could have done without a few ruffles, the mask and all the lace. 

Juli: Boring

Michelle: Don't remember

Sean: should have been in the top instead of ****ing Dmitry. 

• 3 weeks later...
tomsches

Ok so I stopped posting because nobody's reading this anyway, but this week I'm just angry at the judges.

First of all, I am done with ****ing Dmitry and his stupid cut-out dresses that he's been doing since season 10 in 2012. Is nobody going to call him out for being uncreative?! For some reason the judges love him and he's going to be in the finale absolutely undeservedly!

Next, Anthony Ryan. Whenever he does anything the judges are like: You're perfect, you're beautiful, you look like Linda Evangelista, you're a model! They. Eat. Him. Up. He could send a diaper down the runway and he would still win the ****ing challenge. His outfit is probably the most disgusting outfit that has ever won a challenge. So yeah, cool that he had a great concept, but the outfit just looked incredibly bad, I can't believe he won, I'm so mad.

Irina's was just a joke, honestly. Her invention was that you can fly away with it? So next time, I'll apply and send down a boring ass dress and say it turns into a unicorn if you believe in it. Is this how we are going to play the game now? I was never a fan of hers, but I kind of started liking her during the last couple of episodes, but her being safe and getting partially positive critiques is just so wrong.

Neither Django nor Sean deserved to be in the bottom. At least they had concepts. Michelle literally sent down a carpet and freaking Isaac Mzrahi was vomiting rainbows. 

It really feels like they are favoriting the American designers. I am still going to watch it, but the judges' decisions are just so random and so unfair it annoys me. 

Archived