💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Project Runway All Stars - Season 7

tomsches

Featured Posts

tomsches

prass7_1568-1_copy.jpg?itok=K7NDFOWn&h=c

Project Runway All Stars (season 7) is the seventh season of the Project Runway spin-off series Project Runway All Stars and the last season of Project Runway All Stars . The concept of the edition is Champions. It features fourteen designers, seven of whom have won Project Runway , and seven of whom are winners of Project Runway international. This is the last season of Project Runway air on Lifetime. Alyssa Milano will return as host and both Georgina Chapman and Isaac Mizrahi will return as judges for this season, along with one or two guest judges each week. The show premiered on January 2, 2019 on Lifetime.

Contestants:

Anthony Ryan All Stars 2

Anya Ayoung-Chee Season 9

Christina Exie Australia Season 4

Cynthia Hayashi Brazil Season 1

Django Steenbakker Netherlands Season 1

Dmitry Sholokhov Season 10 & All Stars 4

Evan Biddell CanadaSeason 1

Irina Shabayeva Season 6

Jasper Garvida UK Season 3

Juli Grbac Australia Season 1

Michelle Lesniak Season 11

Sean Kelly Season 13

Seth Aaron Henderson Season 7 & All Stars 3

Sunny Fong Canada Season 2

Use this thread to discuss the show!

tomsches

Episode 1:

I absolutely love the concept of an international all winners season. However, I don't like that they brought back so many designers who have previously competed on All Stars already, like Dmitry... how many times does he want to compete? I love that Anya is back, but it's obvious that she's not gonna go far, since she is "the winner who can't sew".

Instead of those who have been on All Stars already, I would have preferred other winners like Erin, Kentaro, Ashley or Leanne. 

In general, I thought this was a very strong episode. I liked almost all of the looks, except for Irina's chicken costume. However, I am so mad at Dmitry winning the challenge. He has been doing his stupid cutouts since his original season, which was like in 2011 or something. He did them again on All Stars and now he's doing them again and I can't believe that no one's calling him out for it.

The ending was so weird. I think Anthony Ryan should have gone home, his outfit was... I don't even know what it was. Anya's was cool and a lot of people would wear it. I just don't understand why everyone was safe, but then they bring 2 additional designers. Why didn't they have to do the first challenge? What the hell?

Anyway, I am really looking forward to the next episodes because I loved so many outfits and I can't decide which one's my favourite. I am going to root for the Brazilian girl, because she has such a sweet personality.

tomsches
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Is Brandon Maxwell one of the judges? 

The regular judges are Alyssa Milano, Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman with guest judges every week.

Didymus

Yaay, lemme watch and contribute regularly :nick: Love, love, love this show.

Excited for Anthony, Irina and MICHELLE omg :giveup:

Haroon

OMG YES :giveup: Thank you so much for this thread, followed it! Gonna go watch the first episode now :excited2:

bambi96
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

OMG YES :giveup: Thank you so much for this thread, followed it! Gonna go watch the first episode now :excited2:

How can we watch it in the UK?

tomsches
Just now, androiduser said:

weren't these same people already on All Stars before?

yes, it's an all winners season. Some of them are all stars winners

androiduser
Just now, tomsches said:

yes, it's an all winners season. Some of them are all stars winners

I mean, I will watch it, but they are literally running out of people to cast

tomsches
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I mean, I will watch it, but they are literally running out of people to cast

It's the very last season anyway so :sweat:

Haroon
4 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

I just Google 'watch Project Runway online' and put the respective season :emma: Haven't done it yet for this season and seen if it'll work this time but it has in the past, just be sure that your pop-up blocker is on and avoid clicking any weird links or ads :gum:

tomsches
9 minutes ago, bambi96 said:

I use seriesfree.to

Archived