Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & other celebs declined to be interviewed for R. Kelly's doc

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

It's also worth remembering that it was DJWS idea to bring R. Kelly to the song, in the first place. Paul said this in an interview at the time:

“When she started singing the song, we were on a bus in Europe and I was like, instantly, ‘This is my favorite song. It’s never going to stop that this is my favorite song on the whole record.’ We had gone over the idea. and I was like ‘You know what would be awesome? R. Kelly.’ And she was like ‘Sure, let’s do it.’” (USA Today)

Yeah without Tara and DJWS she would have never worked with him and she wanted to release Venus instead, she even had the video already planned but she was forced to release DWUW as a single. Then she went all extra with the performances and video, and it remains a stain in her career.. It's not all her fault, she was pushed in that direction. And it seems she did that collaboration to please her friends. R. Kelly was not popular at the time she worked with him. 

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
9 minutes ago, Red said:

What would she have to say, honestly? He’s just a guy her label forced to collab with, she doesn’t know what’s the tea

Where did you hear that the label forced her to work with him? Whenever she was asked about their collab she said she wanted him because he was the "king of RnB" and that he had a troubled past with the media. I doubt the label would've forced her to collab with r.kelly of all people. 

GhettoFabulous

This is disappointing on Gaga’s behalf like she was so quick to jump onto the Kesha train to help her etc. makes her look like a white feminist tbh....:lana:

1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Where did you hear that the label forced her to work with him? Whenever she was asked about their collab she said she wanted him because he was the "king of RnB" and that he had a troubled past with the media. I doubt the label would've forced her to collab with r.kelly of all people. 

Obviously she never said it but you can tell by the interviews DWUW was clearly meant to be a solo song. People don't collab just because they are in the same city. 

Max Vandeburg
3 minutes ago, Vegas said:

Because as much as we all want to hide the fact, she did collaborated with a sexual offender, she performed sexual acts with him multiple times on stage, she promoted a sexual song with a sexual predator, she made a music video with sexual innuendos, etc. 

As a survivor herself, she should show more empathy with those victims too. It’s not like she has to talk, but the fact that she decides to remain silent in this case cause it may or may not affect her commercial success, feels really disappointing. 

She did not know he was a sexual predator. There's absolutely no way she could know. I bet she was just as surprised as we were. You're being so unfair.

For example, do you think all the Hollywood people who have worked on Harvey Weinstein movies in the past knew he was such a monster? Or are you going to blame them for "promoting a sexual predator" as well?

It makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Lo Lee Ta said:

disappointing

Absolutely not. :air: she’s right in the middle of the awards season, imagine Bobby’s reaction if she said she was gonna discuss their work on this documentary, hence, shedding light on it and dragging it back up again when it should stay dead and buried in 2013 alongside that entire era :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Red said:

Obviously she never said it but you can tell by the interviews DWUW was clearly meant to be a solo song. People don't collab just because they are in the same city. 

Then she should've just scrapped the song all together. If you don't want someone on a song that bad, don't put the song out especially since she said it sat on the back burner for a long time. 

Lord Temptation
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

She needs to explain why she simulated sexual acts on stage with that pedo predator and why she asked Uncle Terry to tape the video. 

Sweety no. She is too busy winning awards and accepting trophies to entertain her critics :messga:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Whitney Houston collaborated with him in 2012. And everyone is attacking Gaga.

The article talks about multiple celebs, Gaga just happens to be one.

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Whitney Houston collaborated with him, and so did a lot of a listers. And everyone is attacking Gaga.

This site is infested with hypocrites who have the indecency to call Gaga a hypocrite :messga:

Gaga doesn’t need to explain jack :messga:

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The article talks about multiple celebs, Gaga just happens to be one.

So your point is that only Gaga is responsible? What about the tonnes of A listers who collaborated with him? Are they held accountable? If not then why only Gaga?

KleinGa
1 hour ago, symphonia said:

She needs to explain why she simulated sexual acts on stage with that pedo predator and why she asked Uncle Terry to tape the video. 

Nope she doesnt need to! 

Borislshere
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

So your point is that only Gaga is responsible? What about the tonnes of A listers who collaborated with him? Are they held accountable? If not then why only Gaga?

Where did you get that I only want to make gaga responsible? This is Gaga daily  and I’m talking about lady Gaga. Obviously the others are just as irresponsible including those who still collaborate with that pig. 

Runway

She wasn’t his victim nor does she have any connections with any of the survivors so her opinion has zero relevance to this case 

Archived