💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & other celebs declined to be interviewed for R. Kelly's doc

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Doncho

I feel like she will talk about it eventually. Maybe she changed her mind about him, who knows.

Spoiler

I feel like a horrible person for still wanting the video to leak :selena:

Spoiler

After the Oscars of course

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

DELETE THAT :koons:

Do it now before people use it to start an Oscar smear campaign using it. god knows Pawsdownlittlemonsters are coming here first to do it :messga:

It's on Gagapedia though, I'm sure they have it already :rip: 

LGMonster95

Better for her to stay away from him. No matter what she was suppose to say in that interview people would still have shitted on her collab with him and that's not a good thing especially with her having the ASIB compaign now + beside this Gaga doesn't know him beside working on that track which btw they didn't even meet on the studio

phantasmas
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

She needs to explain why she simulated sexual acts on stage with that pedo predator on several occasions and why she asked Uncle Terry to tape the video. 

she ain't gotta do ****! :fthis: 

like my momma always says, "lo que paso, paso" 

Max Vandeburg
19 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, that's sad. Remember this?

"He’s a very talented person and I feel connected to him because he’s also plagued by other people’s projections of what he is. And that’s what’s really exciting to me about this album. In a way, it’s showing my fans how to have a more detailed and critical eye with music and what they’re looking at."

— Gaga, 2013

I wonder if she just didn't know enough about his controversial past. Or maybe it was just a PR stunt, who knows. But if I were Kelly, I would feel betrayed ngl :rip:

Gaga was having a hard time in her career and she thought that R. Kelly was going through the same situation as her: an artist constantly attacked by the media and plagued by her own fame. That's the whole reason why she shared DWUW with him.

There's no way she could know that he was actually a dangerous sexual predator. She thought he was a decent person, just like the other artists who worked with him in the past also thought. We should not blame them, ffs.

2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

she ain't gotta do ****! :fthis: 

like my momma always says, "lo que paso, paso" 

Til it happens to you, you don't know how it feels. 

38 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

There's no way she could know that he was actually a dangerous sexual predator. She thought he was a decent person, just like the other artists who worked with him in the past also thought. We should not blame them, ffs.

But it was known he was a pedo at the time they worked together.. A video leaked of him pissing on a teenage girl. It was news all over the world. I don't live in the US and I knew it. So stop with the excuses.. 

FentyGa
21 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Well, that's sad. Remember this?

"He’s a very talented person and I feel connected to him because he’s also plagued by other people’s projections of what he is. And that’s what’s really exciting to me about this album. In a way, it’s showing my fans how to have a more detailed and critical eye with music and what they’re looking at."

— Gaga, 2013

I wonder if she just didn't know enough about his controversial past. Or maybe it was just a PR stunt, who knows. But if I were Kelly, I would feel betrayed ngl :rip:

She must've known about Aaliyah and Robert at least
She really needs to explain

Didymus
1 minute ago, symphonia said:

But it was knew he was a pedo at the time they worked together.. A video leaked of him pissing on a teenage girl. It was news all over the world. I don't live in the US and I knew it. So stop with the excuses.. 

He was found not guilty in 2008 though :chica: Controversial decision, but it's very possible Gaga assumed he wasn't actually the dude in that video.

Dilwyn

I'll never will understand why she did this feature.

At least had some decency to give up on the song.

Quartz

I mean, as far as she's concerned, he might have been decent and professional with her. If this were the case, interviewing her would be pointless because she won't provide necessary insight to the case. This is a good move.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Borislshere

Gaga knew about R.kellys past and I’m pretty sure that was one of the reasons she added him to the song. In the track by track commentary for ARTPOP she says she wanted to do the song with him because of the stuff the media writes about him and the only major controversy I’ve seen about him was in regards to his many sex scandals.

R. Kelly’s predatorial behavior was nothing new in 2013. Im positive it’s what inspired the DWUW video and snl performance. 

Probably the only time I’ve ever been majorly disappointed in gaga. How she thought that was okay being a victim of abuse herself is beyond me. 

truthteller

just say she was linked up by the label / her previous team. it was always tara / paul suggesting this collab anyways.

she's not the only one who collaborated with r kelly post-2008 so.....

Archived