đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga & other celebs declined to be interviewed for R. Kelly's doc

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Varys
6 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

So your point is that only Gaga is responsible? What about the tonnes of A listers who collaborated with him? Are they held accountable? If not then why only Gaga?

Nope they are also accountable but this is a Lady Gaga fansite so it is obvious that we talk about her and our dissapoitment in her for this case 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max Vandeburg

If Gaga had any stories to share about his conduct, she should definitely attend the documentary and share her testimony, of course. But if she has nothing to say, WHY SHOULD SHE DO THAT INTERVIEW??? She just did ONE song with him six years ago, it's not like they were close friends or anything. What could she possibly say to help here?

And most of all... if she can't help, why should she revisit the most painful and difficult moment of her life on a tv show? Especially now, when there's so much going on in her life...

Runway
7 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

So your point is that only Gaga is responsible? What about the tonnes of A listers who collaborated with him? Are they held accountable? If not then why only Gaga?

I mean beyonce was happily working with Terry Richardson while promoting her feminist song Flawless but apparently she isn’t accountable for that :ohwell:

Borislshere
5 minutes ago, Runway said:

I mean beyonce was happily working with Terry Richardson while promoting her feminist song Flawless but apparently she isn’t accountable for that :ohwell:

and Lady Gaga worked with Terry Richardson for her Vmagazine 2016 edition after Till it happens to you was released in 2015

Cf4MKxSVAAA9k59.jpg

since you wanna try it :ohwell:

Runway
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

and Lady Gaga worked with Terry Richardson for her Vmagazine 2016 edition after Till it happens to you was released in 2015

Cf4MKxSVAAA9k59.jpg

since you wanna try it :ohwell:

Cute ad hominem sis :ohwell:

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Cute ad hominem sis :ohwell:

since you want to be indirect with your quotes, it was the least I could do. :oops:

Runway
Just now, Borislshere said:

since you want to be indirect with your quotes, it was the least I could do. :oops:

It wasn’t directed at anyone :ohwell: You are the one who got triggered by the Bey expose:poot:

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

It wasn’t directed at anyone :ohwell: You are the one who got triggered by the Bey expose:poot:

How is it an expose when it’s  one of her most known photoshoots? :confused:  This thread isn’t about terry richardson hence why no one other than you brought him up. You could’ve at least talked about the if I were  boy remix rkelly made if you wanted it to at least be somewhat relevant to the conversation. 

Runway
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

How is it an expose when it’s  one of her most known photoshoots? :confused:  This thread isn’t about terry richardson hence why no one other than you brought him up. You could’ve at least talked about the if I were  boy remix rkelly made if you wanted it to at least be somewhat relevant to the conversation. 

It was relevant because the user i quoted was pointing out a double standard in this thread regarding Gaga’s hipocrytical actions being somehow worse than those of other celebrities, so I gave an example to further prove his point, then apparently I hit a nerve and you decided to bring some old tea :ohwell:

Morphine Prince

You guys need to stop with the excuses.

She knew about R. Kelly’s past, she had reasons for collabing with him, she simulated sexual acts on live national television with him, there is NO EXCUSE.

Is it disappointing? Yes

Are we gonna crucify her over it? No

We need to move on but don’t start bringing up all these excuses. She doesn’t live under a rock. She was 27 years old, a grown ass woman. 

With that being said, DWUW is one of my favorite Gaga tracks. 

Edonis
1 hour ago, hpmcmill said:

I feel like she'll acknowledge it one day only if the media picks it back up one day and it becomes a big headline. 

If she's nominated for an Oscar, you better believe this is going to come up, especially in context of the MeToo Movement and everything else.

2 hours ago, L A D Y G A G said:

Inb4 they dig up some dirt against her :koons:

her v magazine photoshoot and that photo with those two guys in blackface for the 182938th time

I ask myself what Gaga was thinking to did performances with sexual innuendos with R Kelly on TV and an award show. Everyone knew of their criminal cases before DWUW

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

It was relevant because the user i quoted was pointing out a double standard in this thread regarding Gaga’s hipocrytical actions being somehow worse than those of other celebrities, so I gave an example to further prove his point, then apparently I hit a nerve and you decided to bring some old tea :ohwell:

“I mean beyonce was happily working with Terry Richardson while promoting her feminist song Flawless but apparently she isn’t accountable for that ”

Yeah it hit a nerve cause you were being petty just to be petty and instead of owning up to that, you’re trying to remain nasty and shady. 

You could’ve used any of the other celebrities literally mentioned in the article to prove the other users point but you went and brought in Beyoncé and terry Richardson for whatever reason. 

hpmcmill
2 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

her v magazine photoshoot and that photo with those two guys in blackface for the 182938th time

In the back of my mind the second one ALWAYS scares me that it will blow up - because it's not good even if she was uncomfortable herself. 

Archived