πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Will Shallow repeak?

gagarox

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes
1 minute ago, Married the Night said:

I feel like Applause and Million Reasons were pretty equal and in some cases moreso than Shallow. But I don’t think it will repeak.Β 

Applause spent 14 weeks in the top 10, Million Reasons spent 1. (USA)

Β 

I agree that Million Reasons has this legacy that goes beyond the numbers. In many ways, it has become her signature ballad (You and I is too happy lol).

ThatAsianGuy

Whats the big deal of getting number 1? BR didnt even reach number 1 but it remains iconic.Β :saladga:

Married the Night
1 hour ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Applause spent 14 weeks in the top 10, Million Reasons spent 1. (USA)

Β 

I agree that Million Reasons has this legacy that goes beyond the numbers. In many ways, it has become her signature ballad (You and I is too happy lol).

The OP said that Shallow was her biggest hit since BTW. I was saying that Appluse and Million Reasons feels equally big as Shallow. But I agree with you. I had forgotten applause spent 14 weeks in the top 10!!!

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

The OP said that Shallow was her biggest hit since BTW. I was saying that Appluse and Million Reasons feels equally big as Shallow. But I agree with you. I had forgotten applause spent 14 weeks in the top 10!!!

in the US yes they are pretty equal, but on a ww scale Shallow is already much bigger then those songs, it could likely pass Born this way in popularity even, especially if it get all those awards these coming months.Β 

Married the Night
27 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

in the US yes they are pretty equal, but on a ww scale Shallow is already much bigger then those songs, it could likely pass Born this way in popularity even, especially if it get all those awards these coming months.Β 

I always forget about WW. You’re probably right. She needed a worldwide hit. Thank you!!!

gagarox
18 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wasn't The Edge of Glory a big hit too?

Anyways, I wish it can, but I don't see it happening. The US works a weird way.....

TEOG suffered because of music video. This time we have every thing.. A decent video with good amount of streams and on other platforms as well.Β 

Schizophonic

of course radio will be pushed by awardseason. there are several hosts all over the world ready to talk about the awardshow winners and loosers and of course its a really good reason to play the song again. it will have an impact.

The Z
16 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It depends where actually. In many european countries MillionReasons didn't even exist, and DWUW did way better than Applause and Born This Way

Killa

This his all on gps hands

The thing is Oscars night not give her insane streams and few people buy songs. The majority who buys has probably already done that. It wont be a significante number

Imagine She wins best actress, which is a big fat question/reach (best song just isnt enough for a repeak), Shell generate controversy because shes new and whatnot. People Will look her up and itll get her a streams Boost. But.. it prob needs some strategy from her team to spark mΓ©dia interest prior to the Oscar night, sΓ³ She starts collecting views a week before.Β Β 

Itll be also on the media's hands, to create drama.Β 

Still we wont have radio ...Β 

First off her insta game has been weak again. Her online presence just isnt much. Give something fun and entertaining, thats all.

But best of best itll still be out of top 5. Its simply too difficult. Top 5 would require a major drama that really feeds people and generate a big talk. Theres people that dont watch the Oscar nor cares.

Β 

Levine
19 hours ago, PerfectCure said:

Why is everyone saying it will re-peak?Β :rip:

It's a great song, it deserved its peak and it's obviously a smash. But I don't really see how it would jump from the end of the chart to the top 5 just because of the award show performances. Maybe I'm wrong and feel free to correct me but I just don't see how this could happen.

It's just monsters setting the bar way too high only to complain when Shallow won't repeak and call it a flop.

bloody g

no

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Archived