💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Will Shallow repeak?

gagarox

Featured Posts

gagarox

Is it the right time to Discount it to 69 cents. It peaked at #5 previously and is her biggest hit since Born this way single. Imo interscope should go all out in Jan and Feb with this its gagas last chance to get another #1 song on h100 this decade... LG6 will be a tough era for sure since dancepop songs dont even enter top 10 anymore.

PerfectCure

Why is everyone saying it will re-peak? :rip:

It's a great song, it deserved its peak and it's obviously a smash. But I don't really see how it would jump from the end of the chart to the top 5 just because of the award show performances. Maybe I'm wrong and feel free to correct me but I just don't see how this could happen.

FRANZGA
1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

It's a great song, it deserved its peak and it's obviously a smash. But I don't really see how it would jump from the end of the chart to the top 5 just because of the award show performances. Maybe I'm wrong and feel free to correct me but I just don't see how this could happen.

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, but yeah very unlikely..

UNLESS, radio will really support it ala Arianna

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

Is it the right time to Discount it to 69 cents. It peaked at #5 previously and is her biggest hit since Born this way single. Imo interscope should go all out in Jan and Feb with this its gagas last chance to get another #1 song on h100 this decade... LG6 will be a tough era for sure since dancepop songs dont even enter top 10 anymore.

Wasn't The Edge of Glory a big hit too?

Anyways, I wish it can, but I don't see it happening. The US works a weird way.....

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

An Oscar win :lana:

Antichrist
9 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, but yeah very unlikely..

UNLESS, radio will really support it ala Arianna

thank u, payola

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

PerfectCure
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

An Oscar win :lana:

That would mean a #4 repeak at least :wtf:

I feel like a few more weeks in the top 10 could have helped the song stay near the top 40 during the award season but at the moment it's at #52. I hope I turn out to be wrong but... :sweat:

AndiGaga

The Oscars could really make it repeak 😊 but only if ASIB really slays, means she has to win best actress, shallow best song and maybe even Bradley best actor (since he is also part of this song)

And they HAVE to perform it!

Doncho
8 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

The Oscars could really make it repeak 😊 but only if ASIB really slays, means she has to win best actress, shallow best song and maybe even Bradley best actor (since he is also part of this song)

And they HAVE to perform it!

Well you can count on a performance and a win for Best Song if everything goes as planned :vegas:

ArtGagaPop
11 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

That would mean a #4 repeak at least :wtf:

I feel like a few more weeks in the top 10 could have helped the song stay near the top 40 during the award season but at the moment it's at #52. I hope I turn out to be wrong but... :sweat:

It's predicted like top 25 next week. It only moved down because of christmas songs.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Wasn't The Edge of Glory a big hit too?

Anyways, I wish it can, but I don't see it happening. The US works a weird way.....

It was, but under weird circumstances.  It was rush released as a single when everyone loved it more than Judas.  This caused it's sales to peak wayyyy before it peaked on radio so it was never thought out / balanced / also pretty sure the GP had no idea she was the person singing it honestly lol

DiscoHeaven23

Look for the potential for it to get a boost around Oscar time (assuming it's nominated)

Married the Night

I feel like Applause and Million Reasons were pretty equal and in some cases moreso than Shallow. But I don’t think it will repeak. 

Archived