Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Masked Singer

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

The Masked Singer is premiering tonight. (Right now eastern and central time.)

I know there was a thread started about if Gaga was going to be on it, but thought we could have just a general discussion of it.

Here is the preview for it:

she/her/hers

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

Born this Way just played into introduce the unicorn. 

I don't think she will do it either, but her presence has been made. :vegas:

she/her/hers

Shipper

But I feel like it's so easy for me to tell if it is Gaga or not.  She has a VERY distinct voice --mezzo-soprano voice. Many people have now seen the light.  If this was before 2015 Oscar's she could pull off a Julie Andrews song in a mask and no one would know and will be gobsmacked. 

We've heard her with a higher pitch during her early career and I noticed as years went by her voice deepend.  She did mention in a Howard Stern interview smoking kinda made it deeper but I feel like not unless she made it purposefully terrible,  they will have a good guess. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LordEnigma

These are going to be D-list stars, we all know. Maybe one really famous person to kick it off.

SharkmanthaC
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

These are going to be D-list stars, we all know. Maybe one really famous person to kick it off.

Verdict still out on if I will like this show or not. I'm not expecting super famous people either.

she/her/hers

LordEnigma
Just now, SamanthaC said:

Verdict still out on if I will like this show or not. I'm not expecting super famous people either.

I’m curious to see who they will get... hopefully they do stars who don’t normally sing. Now that would be fun!

SharkmanthaC

They are saying the Lion has to be the most famous of all contestants. (This is who was predicted to be Gaga.)  But the vocals are not Gaga's.  Several of the judges are saying Lady Gaga. But Robin Thicke said he didn't get that from the vocals.  Plus they said she is 5'6"....so not Gaga. Obviously, they've never seen Five Foot Two (Three). :trollga:

she/her/hers

RichAssPiss

Donny Osmond is the Peacock, I think. Lion is said to be from a famous family and "stepping out on her own" singing "for the first time." So, she is not a famous singer, she is known for her family mostly. 

Maleficent
5 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Donny Osmond is the Peacock, I think. Lion is said to be from a famous family and "stepping out on her own" singing "for the first time." So, she is not a famous singer, she is known for her family mostly. 

Inb4 a Kardashian 

VenusBlackStar
1 hour ago, Maleficent said:

Inb4 a Kardashian 

Ugghhh u beat me to it :icega:

Honestly I don’t see how anyone can possible think the lion is Gaga :triggered: even if they don’t know she’s short as f*ck, the vocals should be enough to prove its not her. They’re just using her name for views because they know that by mentioning the possibly that it could be Gaga, it’ll keep the viewship up from people wondering if it’s her.

Archived