💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear at Harrods for FAME - Launch

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Americano

Sometimes I feel bad for all the fans that wait for her and can't even get a poster signed.

But, hey, she is still human, she can't possibly sign all of her monsters' stuff, they are just sooooo many.

Her fans are greedy. As if shes gonna be out there for hours to sign a gazillion pieces of merch.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelbHawker

• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

heavymlover

Some fans are incredibly spoiled. Gaga signed as many autographs as possible... It's not like she was going to stay there the whole night. And plus, where's the press covering Rihanna telling 1 fan '''Not today babe...'' or Britney waving her hand and running when passing aside her fans? How is this worse?

Americano

Some fans are incredibly spoiled. Gaga signed as many autographs as possible... It's not like she was going to stay there the whole night. And plus, where's the press covering Rihanna telling 1 fan '''Not today babe...'' or Britney waving her hand and running when passing aside her fans? How is this worse?

Nevermind the fact Gaga signs autographs EVERY TIME she's out... The media is so ****ing ridiculous with her.

heavymlover

Nevermind the fact Gaga signs autographs EVERY TIME she's out... The media is so ****ing ridiculous with her.

Yep. At this point this is idiotic. Gaga was more intelligent than them tackling the weight rumors with the Body Revolution, but at this point they just want to publish rubbish to spark controversy.

MJ Holland

Her fans are greedy. As if shes gonna be out there for hours to sign a gazillion pieces of merch.

Yeah, most of them are, I agree. If she had a much smaller fan base, I'm sure she'll take her time to try to meet them or sign for all of them.

If I ever get famous ( and I WILL someday :crazy: ) I would much prefer that^ scenario. I mean, the fans are what make you, I hope I could be as supportive of them. Sorry if it sounds like I think I would be a better idol than Gaga, taht's not what I'm trying to imply at all :sweat:

Yet again, Gaga tries but she's only one person, she can't make us ALL happy, that's just impossible.

Edited by MJ Holland

Katie14

Is it just me or does she look kind of strange? I mean she looks beautiful but also zombieish and does these weird hand/ body gestures some points during the video. I don't know. She is probably just tired or something.

gagalovesme

yes most celebs wouldn't give their fans the time of day! anyway, gaga spent as much time as she could out there signing things & getting photos with them, there were thousands of monsters so obviously she could never do every single autograph!

moaning aside, she looked absolutely flawless and it's taken me all day to get through all of these pics and videos :wub:

So do we know what happened inside???

I can give you my long ramble that I typed up after it or the condensed version. :)

Yes please tell me everything!! :D

Ok the others will be able to fill in the blanks because I'm still in shock haha!

This is just a copy and paste from the Facebook statuses I put up straight after so excuse the way they are written!

"This has been the greatest night ever. I hugged her and she squeezed me, we drank champagne and ate cakes with her. Fozzi waved at us when we were in the VIP area outside, she was so sweet and sat down and chatted. I walked out of the bathroom and she and Tara walked in ... Mind****! Oh and she said she vomited on Mark last night during TEOG and Fozzi afterwards. What the actual **** happened tonight?! Gaga is amazing we spent so much time with her. Mr Steven finally met her too! I'm rambling but seriously that was crazy, no other star does that for fans."

"She spent so much time chatting with us all and mingling with everybody. It was like a huge group of friends hanging out! We were all treated so well it was like we were all stars too."

"She spoke about vomiting on Mark and Fozzi, about wearing Isabella Blows burqa - she said she cried under it and was like a crying ghost - she was just super nice and really funny!"

"Oh and I fell down the stairs in front of everybody when we went to the VIP area outside. Everybody saw it omg."

Ok the others will be able to fill in the blanks because I'm still in shock haha!

This is just a copy and paste from the Facebook statuses I put up straight after so excuse the way they are written!

"This has been the greatest night ever. I hugged her and she squeezed me, we drank champagne and ate cakes with her. Fozzi waved at us when we were in the VIP area outside, she was so sweet and sat down and chatted. I walked out of the bathroom and she and Tara walked in ... Mind****! Oh and she said she vomited on Mark last night during TEOG and Fozzi afterwards. What the actual **** happened tonight?! Gaga is amazing we spent so much time with her. Mr Steven finally met her too! I'm rambling but seriously that was crazy, no other star does that for fans."

"She spent so much time chatting with us all and mingling with everybody. It was like a huge group of friends hanging out! We were all treated so well it was like we were all stars too."

"She spoke about vomiting on Mark and Fozzi, about wearing Isabella Blows burqa - she said she cried under it and was like a crying ghost - she was just super nice and really funny!"

"Oh and I fell down the stairs in front of everybody when we went to the VIP area outside. Everybody saw it omg."

wow thats amazing! what interesting things did she say? anything on ARTPOP? was the people their real fans or was it like in paris? your so lucky!

wow thats amazing! what interesting things did she say? anything on ARTPOP? was the people their real fans or was it like in paris? your so lucky!

Most of the winners have met her before but every person there was a very dedicated fan. She spoke about Donatella having thousands of flowers for her and having Versace items waiting for her when she arrived, she kind of got all fangirly when speaking about her it was so adorable! :) Honestly my memory is not the best I can only really remember what I typed up afterwards but I'm sure TheQueen could help me fill in the blanks when she comes online!

Drinking champange with Gaga was the highlight. :cry:

Most of the winners have met her before but every person there was a very dedicated fan. She spoke about Donatella having thousands of flowers for her and having Versace items waiting for her when she arrived, she kind of got all fangirly when speaking about her it was so adorable! :) Honestly my memory is not the best I can only really remember what I typed up afterwards but I'm sure TheQueen could help me fill in the blanks when she comes online!

Drinking champange with Gaga was the highlight. :cry:

haha glad you had fun :) you got pictures with her? can you share them please?

haha glad you had fun :) you got pictures with her? can you share them please?

Yes we got a photo with her, the quality isn't good as I stole this off lm! (Don't know why mine hasn't been emailed yet)

I forgot to add that we were given a Fame bag containing the soap and a black teacup and saucer, every teacup was different which was really amazing. :)

i4cb8a72be2b22_700.jpg