• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelbHawker

• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think i'll go to avoid disappointment! i'm only 5ft and gaga is about the same height so there's no way i'll be able to see her in front of the thousands of monsters and i also doubt i'll be picked to go inside :cry: it's ok though because i saw her metres away at the BTW ball :hor: but it's good for the monsters who didn't get the chance to go, good luck to you all!

• 2 weeks later...
phoenixxx

Updated information for this event:

https://www.facebook...13917457&type=1

68755_10151191291192458_1245956086_n.jpg

uh... whut? so basically they got people to buy the fragrance from them, rather than other shops with the promise of entry into a draw, and then they tell us that NO-ONE is getting in? Trading Standards anyone?

Edited by phoenixxx

i live in London, is anyone going to this? i was thinking about it because i wanted to see her, but by the looks of things it doesn't look worth it if we barely get to see her :( also i have a lot of work to do this weekend

tomorrow12

i live in London, is anyone going to this? i was thinking about it because i wanted to see her, but by the looks of things it doesn't look worth it if we barely get to see her :( also i have a lot of work to do this weekend

omgaga! at least try to get there! i mean IT'S GAGA

GAGA. FAME. GAGA. FAME. GAGA. FAME.

They should cheer that. :laughga:

This would be really exciting to be quite honest. Looking forward to how much will FAME sell in its first week in London. :fan: