• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

high heeled fem

OMFG OMFG OMFG I AM SO THERE :omg::woot:

:party:

already there tbh :nacho:

see you there :woot:

For those who don't know, Harrods is a massive shop in London, England. It's expensive, classy and is prestigious. The Queen shops there! It's also owned by the father of Diana's deceased boyfriend, and inside they have a memorial to them, two glasses (one with diana's lipstick on it still) and the ring he was going to propose to her with. I can't wait to see what she does :cry:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

MelbHawker

For those who don't know, Harrods is a massive shop in London, England. It's expensive, classy and is prestigious. The Queen shops there! It's also owned by the father of Diana's deceased boyfriend, and inside they have a memorial to them, two glasses (one with diana's lipstick on it still) and the ring he was going to propose to her with. I can't wait to see what she does :cry:

The Queen. Diana. Royalty. Royal Nudes. Deceased. Memorial. Lipstick. The brown hair.

The truth is in your post. The Decay is coming. Decay of the Blonde Icon tbh.

:derpga:

totalhate

she wraps her BTW ball european leg the day before in barcelona, doesnt she get a day to rest?? #busywoman

inuborg

The Queen. Diana. Royalty. Royal Nudes. Deceased. Memorial. Lipstick. The brown hair.

The truth is in your post. The Decay is coming. Decay of the Blonde Icon tbh.

:derpga:

But I think she isn't doing that theme for ARTPOP.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

JLoveLamar

hope not, that's tacky.

no more fragrances for awhile please.

fame is cool, but let's not overdo this. :Chica:

You're going to be mad, then. A new fragrance is definitely coming out next year. That's just how COTY operates and she signed a 5 year deal so they will utilize her. Expect her to release something perfume related every year. They're already redoing the fame bottle.

MelbHawker

But I think she isn't doing that theme for ARTPOP.

I know. I think an album focusing on that theme would slay so hard to be honest. The critics would love it. Her fashion/lyrics would be incredible.

hell0samuel

more information. she will be there at 6pm. open to the public outside the store. so i dont really know whats going on tbh