Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Birmingham Professional Footage

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Hey guys! I’m so confused! I searched “lady gaga g u y live” on YouTube and I found this video:

I then looked up artRAVE Birmingham and found this as well:

These are the only ones I can find though. My question is where did they come from?! I had no idea there was professional artRAVE footage from any show other the Paris livestream! If anyone knows where these videos come from or if more similar videos exist please let me know, I’d love to see them!

See The Best In Everyone

Ah I remeber these surfacing. They were test filmings for the Paris livestream but I’m not sure how they leaked. 

iAstroLeo

This makes me appreciate the JWT vocals so much :selena:

I had a blast at my artRAVE tho so don't come at me :lolly: 

2School4Cool
6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

These are the two tours I saw her on and I can agree, the artRAVE was a bigger party, and her vocals were still amazing, but JWT is vocally the best she’s ever sounded on a tour.

See The Best In Everyone

FlopSlurper
54 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

It's the mic

2School4Cool
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Her tours are so much better viewed professionally filmed and edited. 

It’s funny you say that because I was just thinking the opposite lol! At least for artRAVE. The professional videos are amazing but they can’t possibly capture the spirit and spectacle of being there live, they don’t capture how grand the whole thing is. I respect your opinion though, I’m sure JWT would look especially amazing filmed professionally.

See The Best In Everyone

ARTPOPRS
3 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

It’s funny you say that because I was just thinking the opposite lol! At least for artRAVE. The professional videos are amazing but they can’t possibly capture the spirit and spectacle of being there live, they don’t capture how grand the whole thing is. I respect your opinion though, I’m sure JWT would look especially amazing filmed professionally.

Well obviously being there live is different. I’m talking about how fan videos/streams never do it justice. :selena:

Archived