Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My GODNIGMA review, thots and experience

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Whew okay, so I’m waiting at the airport about to go home. This gon be an essay 

These last few days have been crazy! Being there on opening night and the two other shows was such a crazy stan experience and I’m so glad I said **** it and did it. 

First of all the show itself. I loved it SO MUCH. The concept is AMAZING, the setlist slays and most :bon: of the outfits are cute (I will not talk about the wig though I’ve made peace with it). She had such energy and was serving VOCALS all the time. I’ve been going to her shows since the Monster Ball and I’ve never seen her perform like that.

The opening had me so SHOOK. Like, the opening night is probably one of my favorite concert memories ever. Everybody was shouting and screaming, the music was playing and I couldn’t see her. Then I look up and she was literally hanging above me :giveup: 

She also HIT ME IN THE FACE :giveup::giveup: during Bad Romance with her coat when she threw it to her gay

I really don’t get the complaints because this is like peak CrazyPopGa after wanting her to return to this form for years. After two eras of Toned DownGa and months of ActressGa she’s slaying like she used to (not that she hadn’t been slaying in other ways) and everybody is complaining smh.

Engima really is different from anything else in Vegas and it shouldn’t be judged negatively just because there isn’t some high-tech gimmick. She’s a serving pretty much an arena show and CONCEPT in a 5k capacity theater. Look at what the other girls are doing, they’re not doing anything like that. And that’s what sets it appart and raises the bar.

Also people complaining about the setlist wtf? I doubt soccer moms and tourists are going to understand what’s happening when the gay Autobot rolls out and Scheisse kicks in. This show was also built with fans in mind, and I think a lot of stans are not giving enough credit for thay. Anyway, rant over. 

I met so many amazing people! And from all over. There were stans from all over the US but also China, Australia, Brazil, Mexico and France, and those are only the ones I’ve talked to. That being said, some fans were truly disgusting and entitled, cut the queues and shoved people. A lot of them were from Instagram and you probably know who they are :ohwell: (if you have early entry be prepared to hunger games, because it it’s really badly organized and it’s a mess)

These last couple of years have been weird for me as a stan. I grew up and liked Joanne but wasn’t that into it so even though I still stanned, my stan card was a bit dusty. My JWT dates were also canceled (twice) the day before I had my M&G. But to be honest this experience has been amazing and it really moved me and brought me back to when I was younger and Gaga meant EVERYTHING to me. I got really emotional today once I processed everything and started crying because (excuse the cringe) but it was so powerful and I feel as connected to her now as I did back then :selena: 

So if you can go to Vegas go, because Enigma is 100% worth seeing and such an amazing experience!

who will love me when the night is over

Even tho it'll cost me tons of money, I'll try to attend in november! Get ready Enigma, this French LM had his JWT dates cancelled twice and is hungry for some popGa!

Your experience sounds SO fun, I'm really happy for you :kara:

He8MyHeart

I was seriously considering selling my GA ticket so I'm so glad you posted this! It convinced me not to.

RAMROD

YAAAAASS!! Glad you invest in this show and got blown away! :applause:

All these people who complsins will never gets it. A live show will be very different when you can only experience it thru live streaming and live videos. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

andy232000

Do you have all these videos in HD? i´d like to use them to edit the show together!

DoremonLove

You were so close im jealous :selena: jk im happy for u its sound u had so much fun:tony: hit me on the face to gaga:excited2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

yASSsss

@Spock Glad to know you had fun. :vegas:

Some questions for you- I have early GA for the Jan 19 show.  How early should I arrive at the venue? Also,what’s the best spot to stand? 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

GypsyBabe

You seemed to have as great of a time as I did! :firega:

Her energy during this show is INSANE. I am so glad that you felt it too. :staymad:

I left Vegas and began immediately counting down to my second show (May 30th) 

⚯͛

Sepsami
2 hours ago, L E O said:

Even tho it'll cost me tons of money, I'll try to attend in november! Get ready Enigma, this French LM had his JWT dates cancelled twice and is hungry for some popGa!

Your experience sounds SO fun, I'm really happy for you :kara:

My God :air:

I remember the feeling when my date got cancelled, luckily I was able to attend the new date in january, I can't imagine the feeling if that one got cancelled aswell :cryga:

hamster11

i stan you!

it's gonna cost me sooo much but i already got tickets to 3 shows in June!

i'm collecting every cent to go to the show from. hopefully, I have a great time in vegas, meeting great people and new friends.

should i book a room at MGM Grand or stay somewhere cheaper? a little afraid to stay lone. :/

4 hours ago, Sepsami said:

My God :air:

I remember the feeling when my date got cancelled, luckily I was able to attend the new date in january, I can't imagine the feeling if that one got cancelled aswell :cryga:

I'm still SO bitter and sad about it :messga: if I manage to go to Vegas, it'll be a full 5 years between my last Gaga concert and this one :air:

Sepsami
24 minutes ago, L E O said:

I'm still SO bitter and sad about it :messga: if I manage to go to Vegas, it'll be a full 5 years between my last Gaga concert and this one :air:

I can't believe thats even legal :saladga:

Neight Shayde

If I go, i’m going to make sure to stand where you stood so she can hit me with her coat too tbh

Archived