Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performs at the Stonewall Inn on NYE

ImTired

Featured Posts

Shipper

I respect artists so much when they visit small intimate events like this for her fans! It just makes for a more relaxed and personal night. :heart:

It's awesome she did this for New Year's eve.  

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Guest jasani

The comments here just further prove how nasty this fanbase has become, even when quite ironically attacking Madonna for not being nice and supportive.

Just a few facts for the usual Madonna-hating monsters:

1. She sang live, just accompanied by her son David playing the guitar, and there were moments were she sang accapella.  The videos are proof of that, and she sounded beautiful.

2. She was at Stonewall Inn, which I understand many of the young gays might not be familiar with, but this is considered the place were the gay rights movements started. 

3. She was there because she was named a Stonewall Ambassador to make the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. You should expect to see her quite actively engaging with the celebrations this year, yes because she is a pioneer in LGBTQ rights and as always been an ally of the community, even when that could cost her career during the height of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s. According to rumours she will perform at World Pride 2019 in New York.

4. She made an appearance on New Year's Eve for free, instead of choosing to be with her family, to support the community and deliver a beautiful speech. The singing was very much impromptu, and was beautiful.

5. Stonewall Inn has the capacity for 80 people, so you can imagine how special that moment must have been for those present. She didn't go there for good publicity (as something with such a small capacity doesn't have much reach), nor for money, but just because she has been by our side and of the LGBTQ community from day one.

6. Those here and elsewhere who like to drag her for every small thing she does and call her old, haggard, that she should die, that she spread AIDS, calling her children monkeys, and filliping every single detail to make her look like a villain and pit her against Gaga, please educate yourselves and learn a bit of history and why she means so much to so many. 

Full speech here:

A report from someone who was there here:

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2019/01/madonna-stonewall-inn-surprise-gay.html

6a00d8341c2ca253ef022ad384f873200c-800wi

Varys
9 minutes ago, jasani said:

The comments here just further prove how nasty this fanbase has become, even when quite ironically attacking Madonna for not being nice and supportive.

Just a few facts for the usual Madonna-hating monsters:

1. She sang live, just accompanied by her son David playing the guitar, and there were moments were she sang accapella.  The videos are proof of that, and she sounded beautiful.

2. She was at Stonewall Inn, which I understand many of the young gays might not be familiar with, but this is considered the place were the gay rights movements started. 

3. She was there because she was named a Stonewall Ambassador to make the 50th Anniversary of the Stonewall Riots. You should expect to see her quite actively engaging with the celebrations this year, yes because she is a pioneer in LGBTQ rights and as always been an ally of the community, even when that could cost her career during the height of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s. According to rumours she will perform at World Pride 2019 in New York.

4. She made an appearance on New Year's Eve for free, instead of choosing to be with her family, to support the community and deliver a beautiful speech. The singing was very much impromptu, and was beautiful.

5. Stonewall Inn has the capacity for 80 people, so you can imagine how special that moment must have been for those present. She didn't go there for good publicity (as something with such a small capacity doesn't have much reach), nor for money, but just because she has been by our side and of the LGBTQ community from day one.

6. Those here and elsewhere who like to drag her for every small thing she does and call her old, haggard, that she should die, that she spread AIDS, calling her children monkeys, and filliping every single detail to make her look like a villain and pit her against Gaga, please educate yourselves and learn a bit of history and why she means so much to so many. 

Full speech here:

A report from someone who was there here:

https://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2019/01/madonna-stonewall-inn-surprise-gay.html

6a00d8341c2ca253ef022ad384f873200c-800wi

:what:What are you even talking about?

Nobody said here she didn't sing live and called her an old haggard who should die or spreads aids :madge:

anyways welcome on gagadaily

:bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Guest jasani
3 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

“performs” :reductive:

4 hours ago, RoughLove said:

It's sounds just like me last night. Wasted as f*ck karaoke. 

:ohwell:

1 minute ago, Varys said:

What are you even talking about? Nobody said here she didn't sing live and called her an old halfgare who should die or spreads aids 

anyways welcome on gagadaily:bye:

Two shady examples for you above, which pale in comparison with some of the nasty comments made on this forum. As for the comments that she should die and that she spread aids, a quick look online and on twitter will prove you otherwise. 

Varys
7 minutes ago, jasani said:

Two shady examples for you above, which pale in comparison with some of the nasty comments made on this forum. As for the comments that she should die and that she spread aids, a quick look online and on twitter will prove you otherwise. 

Those comments were funny and were implying that it kinda looked like a karaoke performance not that she didn't sing live

and this is ggd not twitter the good sis Haroon would never allow death threads on here and evrery artist has thise crazy fans who are obsessed en bitter so don't generalize this fanbase please :runhug:

Ghost Face
On 1/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, Guest jasani said:

I admit that it was a bit shady, but karaoke IS live. I know that she is singing live and that she is talented as f*ck. All I wanted to say, in a funny way, was that in my opinion this particular 'performance' wasn't that good..

I'm sorry if my comment hurt ya.

Love!

:runhug:

It's an honor.

Varys
27 minutes ago, RoughLove said:

I admit that it was a bit shady, but karaoke IS live. I know that she is singing live and that she is talented as f*ck. All I wanted to say, in a funny way, was that in my opinion this particular 'performance' wasn't that good..

I'm sorry if my comment hurt ya.

Love!

:runhug:

Don't feel sorry for him

he attacked gaga in another thread and was clearly an ogh infiltrating ggd and has already deleted his account and the demon retreated back to the place were he came from :http://forums.madonnanation.com/ :vegas:

Ghost Face
22 minutes ago, Varys said:

Don't feel sorry for him

he attacked gaga in another thread and was clearly an ogh infiltrating ggd and has already deleted his account and the demon retreated back to the place were he came from :http://forums.madonnanation.com/ :vegas:

Wow.. thanks for the info. If he attacked Gaga I take back my sorry and my hug. :fthis:

It's an honor.

StuckInMyMind

That girl that keeps shouting “f*ck yeah” at everything is just bugging the s*it out of me... as for Madonna, she needs to teach herself these “life lessons” that she’s preaching to her fans. Done

On 1/1/2019 at 7:01 PM, dlioncourt91 said:

I love how everyone ignores the speech she gave remembering the riots and support for the LGBT community.

Amen!

That J

One of the coolest most heartfelt nicest speeches....which is what I've seen people saying she should start being, nice...

And all we can talk about is her butt.

Lovely.  

I love the way David looks at her. You can see right there so much love. It was beautiful. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived