💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

JWT + Ally Fashion Drawings

MarryTheMonster

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
6 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

Thank you so much :cryga: As in designing my own ideas, is that what you mean? I did more of that when I was younger but I could definitely start doing it more again!

All of the sweet words in here are getting me emotional, you're the best guys :heart:

Yes! Like you take the Gaga drawing you made and put your own design/idea onto her "body", in that way you can create some AMAZING concepts you could share on Twitter, and who knows? Maybe Gaga will see them! :excited: 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

These are absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw like this. You're so talented. 

MarryTheMonster
23 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Yes! Like you take the Gaga drawing you made and put your own design/idea onto her "body", in that way you can create some AMAZING concepts you could share on Twitter, and who knows? Maybe Gaga will see them! :excited: 

Totally something I should start doing more again! Feeling inspired by Enigma, so I can probably come up with something new soon :party:

I did this outfit inspired by FAME the perfume back in 2012, and re-did it in 2017 with my new drawing style. I was more creative in The Fame to the BTW era, but I'm sure I can bring it back again! 

fame_fashion_designredraw_by_colourcrayo

alternate link

12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

These are absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw like this. You're so talented. 

Thank you so much!

LUCARTPOP
49 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

Totally something I should start doing more again! Feeling inspired by Enigma, so I can probably come up with something new soon :party:

I did this outfit inspired by FAME the perfume back in 2012, and re-did it in 2017 with my new drawing style. I was more creative in The Fame to the BTW era, but I'm sure I can bring it back again! 

fame_fashion_designredraw_by_colourcrayo

alternate link

Thank you so much!

This is so stunning, please keep on drawing these, ugh I love it! :giveup: 

MarryTheMonster
50 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I can’t see the Ally images

Updated with alternate link, here :) 

53 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

This is so stunning, please keep on drawing these, ugh I love it! :giveup: 

Thank you!! Definitely inspired to do it by the sweet comments :heart:

Can I use these for a project? I'll credit you!

MarryTheMonster
41 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

These are really amazing!

Thank you!!

38 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Can I use these for a project? I'll credit you!

Please message me about the project, but sure! :) 

2School4Cool

Nice job! Loved her JWT looks, I’d love to see your Enigma drawings!

See The Best In Everyone

MarryTheMonster
On 1/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Nice job! Loved her JWT looks, I’d love to see your Enigma drawings!

Thank you! Will post them once I get started! Not too many outfits so shouldn't take too long :party:

On 1/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, Mr Mirko said:

love them ! Keep improving your talent. :firega:

Thank you!!

KimmyShimmy

Wow I love this! You are so talented. Have you ever considered making an Etsy and selling your drawings? I would definitely proudly display this on my wall! :) 

MarryTheMonster
On 1/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, KimmyShimmy said:

Wow I love this! You are so talented. Have you ever considered making an Etsy and selling your drawings? I would definitely proudly display this on my wall! :) 

Thank you so much! :heart: I haven't looked too much into it, but definitely something I could consider doing! If you would like to buy a print you're more than welcome to message me and we can figure something out! :) 

KimmyShimmy
On 1/5/2019 at 12:33 PM, MarryTheMonster said:

Thank you so much! :heart: I haven't looked too much into it, but definitely something I could consider doing! If you would like to buy a print you're more than welcome to message me and we can figure something out! :) 

I would definitely buy one from you. I'll message ya when I move and need some more Gaga art to adorn my walls :) 

Archived