Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

tafkaThinWhiteDuke

Not Myself Tonight is actually a massive, massive stomper, isn't it?

It was great that we could all chip in and do our part to make Bionic a legendary flop, since it's so much fun to watch Christina Aguilera fail (because...well, just because), but yeah...

In the morning, when I wake up, I go back to the girl I used to be, but baby, not toniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiihihihihhiifgghffdgdsfbszdfbgaerfbdfqwdwsdxqwbvxcnmfikhuwefvdgrdfgxfbsgitmndsfanfiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

christina-aguilera-28173-1297095085-3.jpg

rebornrocks

I love Christina! She's my 4th favorite artist (after P!nk, Gaga, and Brit). My favorite song by her is probably "Walk Away".

For the other people who agree that Stripped is her best album, I found this flawless GIF.

tumblr_lu96wj2wF01qkaxrxo1_500.gif

What I've learned about Stripped is that you have to listen to the album in 1 sitting instead of just random songs randomly. I love rediscovering my love for it, such an amazing album.

LaLuna

The problem with Christina is that apart from her amazing voice, she has nothing to offer, and it just baffles me how after 10+ years in the business, she's still struggling to find her identity as an artist. She's changed her style many times over the years, she went from cute pop star to über-slutty/trashy, then she went retro and then electro/futuristic. While some may think of it as versatility, I see it as being constantly behind her peers and following trends instead of setting them.

Edited by MadreMonstere

lmfao at all the replies in this thread xD, she's just so mockable

I love mocking her, specially when she's fat, but in all honesty I love her, I love her music (except her first lame album), I think she still needs to find her way but I love her voice and her music. Even her acting is not that bad.

There needs to be a "softer" version of The Voice Within. It's my favourite song, but, it's nowhere near as good when it goes more upbeat after the first chorus...

There needs to be a "softer" version of The Voice Within. It's my favourite song, but, it's nowhere near as good when it goes more upbeat after the first chorus...

I agree.

She needs a stylist. Really badly.

She needs a diet. Girl ain't pregnant, she fat. Miss Piggy wants her style and curves back.

miss-piggy.jpg

Christina-Aguilera-American-Music-Awards-01-2011-11-20.jpg

Edited by Jemboi

• Mills locked this topic