๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

bionic

Don't think I can wait any longer.

Going to break that spanish guy out of jail

the one that leaked Madonna's single

and make him get this song

then let him get arrested and put back in prison

where he belongs

buy bionic

I'm worried the new single end up being generic, I don't want her to become like Katy Perry, generic mainstream **** just to sell records, she has too much talent for this

Save-Me-Oprah

I'm worried the new single end up being generic, I don't want her to become like Katy Perry, generic mainstream **** just to sell records, she has too much talent for this

Isn't that the way she's always been though? She's never been much of an "artist" per se... she's just known as a voice.

Just A Holy Fool

Isn't that the way she's always been though? She's never been much of an "artist" per se... she's just known as a voice.

Yeah, I never really considered her much of a creator. The thing that always defined her apart from the rest of manufactured pop is that she actually sounds half decent live....

MonsterJay

Love Your Body sounds really s-xy so... I'm hoping it's a groove kind of song with a s-xy beat, bass, etc.

i read that part and i was like

"Hes heard it?! WHER-onvm"

Sony Music Central has posted the latest catalog cover, but the link is not up yet. Probably tomorrow. Well, definitely tomorrow since that's the catalog release day. and after, SMC is frozen until Jan 2 so no updates until after. I did learn some things at work today though... Apparently, the single was supposed to debut at the Grammy's, but everything was pushed up because of security issues with Sony's db server. So out of pure fear that the single would leak, Christina's team pushed all promo up to very early next year. Though she will still bedoing some sort of promotion at the Grammy's and of course, on the Voice. Chances are (and the catalog will confirm this) the single will be hit the net and become available on iTunes the next day.via Martian Leaks on Twitter.

I'm so confused with people right now, as they keep stating different things. But I do know KIIS said people were voting a-lot for it tonight..so hopefully it's played for tonight. Btw MTN is #8 right now..
:party:

• Mills locked this topic