💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

^Adele does not dress like she was a slim and toned pop star, nor does she make music that has traditionally been equipped with and supported by the s-x appeal factor.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

^Adele does not dress like she was a slim and toned pop star, nor does she make music that has traditionally been equipped with and supported by the s-x appeal factor.

True.

Wolf Boy

Yes. It's not Xtina's weight, it's her damn clothes.

I don't mind a bit of her stuff, but i feel like she has really lost touch with what it means to be relevant. I just find a lot of what she does very outdated. Now i hear Max Martin is working on her album, i mean really? how utterly uninteresting in every way.

Anyway, maybe Moves Like A Jagger will give her a bit of a boost for her new era, but i really can't see her doing all that great ever again really, at least not how she used to be.

Edited by Wolf Boy

Thank you for eloquently translating my point. ;)

Christina Aguilera appears to me as someone who is not only out of touch with music but also herself. She's still in denial and until she cleans up her image be it losing weight or something as simple as wearing a dress that fits, she has little hope of being much more than a punch line.

Edited by Jemboi

Anderson123

Bubblegum pop all-star Christina Aguilera is jumping back into the ring to fight for the pop queen's crown. Rumors began buzzing early this week that mega-producer Max Martin and writer Bonnie McKee (together these two have created hit after hit for Britney Spears) penned Aguilera's first hit, "Your Body" which is expected to land on iTunes very early next year.

Sources also say that Aguilera's album is nearing completion and her next step is an image revamp. Thank goodness she is dropping the crazy look she sported in the "Not Myself Tonight" video. We'll keep you updated on the status of the single and of course we'll have it streaming on the site as soon as it comes!

That made me think about the "Who is going to overshadow Christina's new album this year ?" article that I read a couple of months ago, you know ? How Christina was overshadowed by Britney, then Gaga. Now I think Madonna is going to do it, but I hope she doesn't, Christina deserves some success next year and I hope she achieves it.

That made me think about the "Who is going to overshadow Christina's new album this year ?" article that I read a couple of months ago, you know ? How Christina was overshadowed by Britney, then Gaga. Now I think Madonna is going to do it, but I hope she doesn't, Christina deserves some success next year and I hope she achieves it.

Max Martin? This gives little hope. The song title doesn't either. It suggests Christina will continue to live in denial, wear microscopic clothing making her look like a marshmallow stuffed in to a thimble, and pretend that she's comfortable and in love with her "curves". The truth is she's out of touch with herself and music, holding on to the past and doesn't realize that a dress that fits her frame would make her look lovely and much more secure.

• Mills locked this topic