Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Netflix: Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour-Out Now

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Crystalline
On 12/31/2018 at 2:59 PM, hankhatesyouall said:

No, it's her trying to have her controversial moment and failing miserably 

“Failed miserably” but yet the tour got rave reviews and s m a s h e d. Her album was also a commercial smash, and got above 70 on MC - indicating favorable reviews despite the media backlash at the time. Doesn’t sound like a miserable fail to me, but I’m sure the opinion of “hankhatesyouall” is more valuable than those of pro critics right?

Get a grip please and just admit she’s either 1. not your cup of tea and/or 2. are threatened that another current pop girl is actually selling out stadiums lol. Y’all are so misogynistic and just downright rude with your comments against her it’s absolutely vile. Always talking about spreading positivity here when it seems that only applies to Gaga. Hypocritical.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
3 minutes ago, Crystalline said:

She doesn’t though, this isn’t even her best tour. She can stand up with nothing but a guitar and her voice and captivate an entire crowd lol she’s done it for over a decade because of her songwriting talent and the connections people have hearing them live. That’s a talent in itself.

OT: Loved this! Not surprised by the comments in this thread. Y’all are truly vile and threatened that another pop star is selling out stadiums huh?

I think in that sense then that what they mean is that if her team is going to go spectacle they have to REALLY do it because she herself is not the most equipped to that set-up. I agree her appeal is in singer-songwriter stuff. That *is* her core talent, so in transitioning away from that, she needs to have a lot of support to do garner the same effect. This is by no means a diss, I'm just trying to say that she isn't naturally accustomed or acquainted to a tour with big show involved so they have to work a bit harder to compensate.

Haroon

I FREAKED OUT WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL ABOUT THIS :giveup: Haven't watched it yet, gonna wait for everyone to go to sleep and put my headphones on and watch it on the downstairs TV with no disturbances so I can experience it in the best way :excited2: One of the best concerts I've ever been to and I'm so happy that it's gotten a recorded release :selena:

warioaddams

When I saw the intro I thought it was going to be like a documentar y  type of thing where she addresses the rumors but it was only the concert and no wildest dreams :(

hamster11

The productions she had for the tour is crazy. The show itself is still so Taylor but with all the stage props, lights and choreography, this is the best Pop tour in many years. We know that her voice is not Gaga level but what a beautiful performance of All Too Well she did! Such an emotional delivery and I know she is not any less artistic and talented than our fave herself.

If there is anything I wanted more from Gaga is that she cares about recording her concerts with this high budget as Taylor does and Netflix is such a convenient way for people around the world to enjoy concert films. Take notes, Enigma.

Illuminati Freak

Watched it last night. I was actually blown away by the production and caliber of the show. Props to Taylor she really delivers in all aspects and knows how to put on a fantastic concert and work the crowd. I had to go watch the 1989 Tour afterwards and thought it was another stellar show! I'll definitely be going to see her live next time she tours. 

Redstreak
On 12/31/2018 at 2:03 PM, T E A said:

giphy.gif 

I wish I could fail miserably into a $350 million dollar sold out world tour!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

just another gay

just saw it... remind me if only JWT stadium dates were more well-thought out :reductive:

nikola

It was ok... Production was good... But I feel like after shake it of show kinda became boring... And also I thought she was a better singer... I give this show 7 out of 10

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FlopSlurper
On 12/31/2018 at 8:59 PM, hankhatesyouall said:

No, it's her trying to have her controversial moment and failing miserably 

are we watching the same video, how is she failing? that's a crowd your fave wishes she could have :lolly:

River
On 12/31/2018 at 7:47 PM, Kimmo said:

I just watched it and it was so freaking awesome!!!! 

Go stream it guys you won’t regret it! :vegas:

I regret watching it :triggered:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jonathanholland

I really tried to give it a chance, but her vocals really ruined it for me. The show seemed pretty cool,  but somehow I expected more from it

Before there was love, there was silence

Archived