💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Changes for Enigma Night 2?

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

I’m curious to hear what you guys think. Before night 2 of Enigma begins, do you think she will make any adjustments or changes? She is known for changing hair, clothes, removing verses from songs, etc. so I wonder if perhaps she will do some of that tonight. I know it’s very early in the residency and she most likely won’t, but I just wanted to see what you guys think.

I personally don’t think she will change anything tonight, but it’s not unlike her to make a couple brief edits after opening night, so I’m curious to see what happens!

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
automatic

I wouldnt really expect to see any other than a possible outfit change, which is like a really small chance

isn't today a jazz and piano date? guess everything will be different though

but i doubt we are going to see changes now, maybe in a few shows

... and now i just sit in silence.

LadyLuca

Dunno maybe there a songs she can replace. I mean she has done them before. 

Maybe replace BDR or Fame. but I doubt it. 

could happen tho. why not. I think through the year some Enigma shows will be diffrent…

And We got new music every year. for those who crave new music. whearever its a new featuring or backing vocals or a stand alone single. 2019 will be a big year for gaga. I stick to what I say. Enigma a celebration of 10 years and some kind of new music.

As you said gaga always changes something. i dont think she will shorten them only (tickets are too expensive for that) but varieties could be possible.

I liked enigma as it came out but wasnt suprised or anything. now im obsessed with it. cant wait to see those HQ audio perfomamces

Danny Milk

She needs to get the bottom right quarter of the screen fixed so its in time with the rest of the screen.

I guess it doesn't really matter

automatic
1 minute ago, Antonoff said:

nah todays just regular enigma

the first jazz and piano date is on the 20th 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

No it’s next month on the 20th

Mychal

2School4Cool
3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

The first jazz and piano date is January 20th. Tonight is Enigma

And I agree with you, there probably won’t be any changes, I just remember her changing the BTWB wig after night one, and removing the bridge from paparazzi on artRAVE, so I’m just curious to see if something happens

See The Best In Everyone

Infinity Wave

Idk, I hope she takes more time to rest while singing some songs, because you could hear her struggling a bit during BR and BTW imo. Like, she was so exhausted, but still delivered like a pro. 

She's Gaga after all 

Colourful

SCHEISSEMONTRE
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

Idk, I hope she takes more time to rest while singing some songs, because you could hear her struggling a bit during BR and BTW imo. Like, she was so exhausted, but still delivered like a pro. 

She's Gaga after all 

I think the first night was a test run to see how long the show is 

Mychal

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

She's Gaga after all 

I think she’ll take more rest time between songs as the year goes on. She’ll probably take more time to talk to the fans, make personal speeches as opposed to strictly speaking with Enigma on the screen, etc. I noticed this watching artRAVE vidoes. There was zero talking between Applause and Swine on opening night and by the second or third show she talked for nearly five minutes in between.

See The Best In Everyone

Glamourpuss

I hope some songs will be interchangeable and I'm hoping the pigtails on the wig are placed much higher. But what I think the actual changes will be are at least one new outfit and perhaps a different wig. 

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

I think the first night was a test run to see how long the show is 

They will have already done a test run won't they for rehearsals and soundchecks?

Archived