💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Her wigs look great idk what ya'll are saying

Louvre

Featured Posts

glamour show
2 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

Because you want her wigs to change, and he's the one to get in contact with if you want anything to change. Why would you bitch about it on a forum instead of reaching out to someone and maybe actually make a difference lol.

can you relax. Im critiquing it from a valid standpoint... I would rather put the extra energy or my creative ideas.... into my own work, im just commenting on the fact that a lot of what she's been doing is unprofessional and not really up to her caliber. which is a fact. she forgot how to reference things almost. I didn't know you cared about it that much. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glamour show
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Because it's not our job to make sure her wigs are ok, what are you smoking.

That's like saying: if you watch Jersey Shore and you think Snooki is drinking too much, you should contact MTV to see if you can talk some sense into her, like bitch no. Giving your opinion is just for fun, taking responsibility is way too much effort lol, we got our own lives to worry about.

doppelganger

Love the wigs. Really living for the sharp cut of the second wig. Could use more volume but she needs to be able to perform in them. 

The first wig is perfect. The second one is just not acceptable.. I can’t believeANYONE in her team, including Gaga herself thought that this looked good. This wig is just offensive

Archived