💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Her wigs look great idk what ya'll are saying

Louvre

Featured Posts

The wigs are great but the execution of the Hatsune wig is a little poor.  The angles of the cut are off meaning her face isn't framed properly but that should (hopefully) be fixed ASAP.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I actually love it coz it’s so BTWGa, I just wish she had a more “normal” hairstyle for the first segment before she is in the simulation, just so it’s easier to notice a more futuristic style in terms of what she’s trying to achieve 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The first one is amazing and compliments the outfit. The second looks best when its in a ponytail. I wish she experimented with other anime hairstyles like:

details-of-easy-anime-girl-hairstyles-1.

GypsyBabe

Loved both wigs in person. :firega:

⚯͛

VenusBlackStar

The first wig provides me with my life. The second one is growing on me, but I don't think it frames her face in a flattering way. I think it would be better if the pig tails were done like this: 

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Models+Nicola+Formic

Gaga Ooh Lala

First wig is ethereal. The 2nd wig is ok but could be better. Enigma is fire but that hime cut wig is Party City.

glamour show

how the pigtails could/should look

her biggest issue is honestly the fact that she seems to refuse working with new people.... no reason why the ASIB promo wigs should be better quality than those at enigma. maybe working with a different makeup artist as well/stylist.  

Hecturr
2 minutes ago, glamour show said:

how the pigtails could/should look

her biggest issue is honestly the fact that she seems to refuse working with new people.... no reason why the ASIB promo wigs should be better quality than those at enigma. maybe working with a different makeup artist as well/stylist.  

she's never gonna go away from freddie lol. Best bet is for you to send CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to him. Most people sadly just go with the you suck at wigs gaga needs to fire you. Which he won't really take seriously.

Didymus

Agreed with most LMs here. It's not the design itself, it's the execution. It just really doesn't look like a look you'd go for ten years into your successful career. It feels underexecuted for a Vegas residency.

glamour show
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

she's never gonna go away from freddie lol. Best bet is for you to send CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to him. Most people sadly just go with the you suck at wigs gaga needs to fire you. Which he won't really take seriously.

why would I reach out to him? lol.. but honestly I think she needs to get inspired artistically and branch out. 

Hecturr
Just now, glamour show said:

why would I reach out to him? lol.. but honestly I think she needs to get inspired artistically and branch out. 

Because you want her wigs to change, and he's the one to get in contact with if you want anything to change. Why would you bitch about it on a forum instead of reaching out to someone and maybe actually make a difference lol.

Didymus
1 minute ago, Hecturr said:

Because you want her wigs to change, and he's the one to get in contact with if you want anything to change. Why would you bitch about it on a forum instead of reaching out to someone and maybe actually make a difference lol.

Because it's not our job to make sure her wigs are ok, what are you smoking.

That's like saying: if you watch Jersey Shore and you think Snooki is drinking too much, you should contact MTV to see if you can talk some sense into her, like bitch no. Giving your opinion is just for fun, taking responsibility is way too much effort lol, we got our own lives to worry about.

Archived