💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Her wigs look great idk what ya'll are saying

Louvre

Featured Posts

People are dragging her bc they thought her wigs looked crusty. I thought her wigs looked so good last night especially the first blue one. I never thought I'd see gaga in a fully colored wig again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first wig is gorgeous, and I actually ended up liking the teal mullet.

I just wish that there was a little more variety- if she's gonna change wigs, why wear one for three songs, and the other for 19? I get that it's consistent with the narrative, but still.

3 points in and ready for more

ArtGagaPop

The first one is amazing. But i don't think the 2nd hairstyle have ever looked good on her. It looked ok when in a ponytail but still i don't really like the bangs. 

edengowon

I loved all the wigs :)

The teal mullet looked amazing in the Scheisse/Judas/GH costume especially and during the BR/BTW segment it looked so BTW era (especially like the Grammy's performance)

The first wig was amazing too

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Sneaky Oliver

I don’t think the wig is the real issue here. The hairstyle was poorly done tbh. Freddie can do better. If it looked more Hatsume-like pigtails, that would be way better! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

McMonster08

The 2nd hairstyle actually complements the outfits worn with it except for the leotard(?) (maybe she could pony tail it next time idk), but of course, let's still have a riot because of that one outfit, monsters. 

tenor.gif

Phaye Monster

I love all of the wigs. I think they’re some of her best. I don’t understand the hate. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

The second one specifically just isn't very polished. I like the videogame-esque futuristic idea of it, but the proportions are just off and it just doesn't have that sharpness and precision that a style like that needs in order to look good. With what she was going for I think it also needs to be perfectly straight, which just wasn't the case, it was slightly wavy and messy in the back. Overall it was just looked quite amature and unpolished, which is a shame considering she and her team surely have the budget to hire some amazing hairstylists that could execute this idea much better. 

also to add on;

I feel like she really could have also had more variety and different styles. Considering that she isn't really able to go aaas grand with the theatrics since the show is held in a relatively small theatre, I would have hoped she could kind of make up for that by going more elaborate with the hair (& costume) changes. Like in previous tours she would wear like 5+ different wigs throughout. There really isn't anything that speaks against taking Enigma in more directions and experimenting more in terms of styling. Maybe others don't care as much about the wigs and outfits as me, but one of my favorite things about gaga is her style and how she creates aesthetics for every new era/ tour and I just don't feel like she and her team fully explored all the opportunities they had.

LateToCult

The wigs alone are ok but combined with her face and makeup they looked...:awkney:

Someone called her Patti LaBelle and I can’t unsee it. :air:

Reject False Icons

Only Veteran Monsters will know 2nd wig is obviously a tribute for Marry The Night mini era:

IMG-20181229-194538.jpg

A Bob with triangular bangs, obviously a futuristic look that fits this era

...And Hatsune Miku teal with two long ponytails

gagajapanaid.jpg

Archived