Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga missed her chance to release music for Enigma.

Louvre

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just another gay
2 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

I don’t want an album because i’m not greedy for new music after they just released A STAR IS BORN. An album that’s still on the charts. An album she worked hard on for months.

Sorry but this is plain dumbass behavior. Y’all played yourselves trying to hype yourselves up every. single. time. 

thats what GGD does best lol. Ppl make up stuff themselves and EXPECT it to be real then get meltdowns if it wasn't.

Shipper

Some people are content right now with ASIB and Enigma.  It is possible to feel contentment.  You know,  this feeling where you are happy right now and don't need more cause you want to enjoy this moment.  

If she releases new music,  then I'm happy BUT if she doesn't,  I'm also happy because she DID NOT say she will release anything.  BLOODPOP IS A TROLL. 

It's this attitude of wanting more more more when you have your plates full and you barely digested the food you were given0 v.

Ya'll hyped yourself to kingdom come and now you all feel disappointed and uncontent and are feeling the crash. Detaching yourself from your expectations on any Gaga related performance is best because you feel the surprise and not the feeling of  seeing all your demands unmet. :crossed:

It's OK to be disappointed go ahead but to say how impossible we are to not want new music.  🙄

Besides,  if she does release new music,  guess who are the first ones who will complain that it is not the right genre or not _____ enough or  too _____.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Whispering
15 hours ago, smokeandhush said:

So in 2021? 

In 2019, she only has three shows in February through May and has four months off starting in mid June. That’s eight months in one year to work on an album and other projects. 

2020 will be the same. 

It’s not pretty smart to release a new music in a private show.. who will know about it? The audience and the illegal stream watchers?

it’s to waste an opportunity to release new music to a bigger global audience..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

VenusBlackStar

You know how her live show changes over time tho, especially if this residency is going to span a few years. She took out "Brown Eyes" and "Vanity" from the MB to make room for "You and I" and "Born This Way" when they came into existence so she very well could add a new hit or two if she really wanted. 

Also Shallow has a chance at winning lots of awards so let that be the lowkey promoted song

I already knew Gaga wasn’t releasing nothing. It would be too messy and its best for her to let the ASIB end after award season to promote something new.

I just wanna say to everyone whose gonna comment. After looking at a lot of the feedback you guys gave I still think that there will be new music in this show. I think she will possibly release new music after award season because then there will still be something for fans to look forward to, ofc this is just a prediction and it very well could be completely wrong. You guys can stop calling everyone who wanted new music delusional, there were a lot of signs that pointed to the possibility of a new release. And when writing this post I wasn't even especially disappointed she didn't release music, I was just disappointed she missed a possibly good opportunity. But with asib soundtrack doing great that is not entirely the case and maybe in retrospect its good that she didn't release anything, so in a way my opinion has been changed.

I try not to be a stubborn person and I'm open to listening to other peoples opinions, and in fine with changing my opinion, but when people can't treat others with general respect it takes away from what you have to say, and people wont take you as serious. This community is supposed to be bound together by kindness and acceptance, maybe we should start showing some of that...

MaryJaneHolland
18 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Looks like she’s stuck with that show for the next two years w no chance EVER to be able to release new music .

I am seeing you posting this a few times within the past day and... WHAT? :rip:

She will do what B and JC did with OTR II; releasing the album later on the tour.

Tbh, after Dance In The Dark you can feel there are supposed to be different songs. PetGa literally says: first I got something the show you... The future. Why the hell would you sing random songs from your first album in the future? :air:
Now she is changing the story to 'how it feels like the past too', but I'm sure there will be 1 new song after DITD in the future (both the real future and the Enigma future :poot:) instead of Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and The Fame. :vegas:

Telephone and Applause will stay after it I think. :vegas:

Ladey Gaygay
23 hours ago, Louvre said:

So last night during the first enigma show tons of little monsters thought gaga was going to release new music, but she didn't... 

Now, don't get me wrong, Enigma totally rocked my socks off. But I was totally convinced she would release a single because Enigma is the start to a new era. One of the main reasons I thought she was going to release something was because whenever she has a really detailed and unique theme (like the anime/bayonetta one)  she releases new music to go along with it, what would a gaga era be without new music? The reason I'm feeling like there is a chance she won't be releasing new music during enigma is because usually she has a plan set in her mind and she executes it well, her timing and releases are usually not sloppy (there are definitely some instances where her releases are messy). If she was to release new music mid Enigma residency the show would change dramatically and overall things would feel like a mess.

The reason I feel like a lot of monsters are upset is because she created this amazing visual performance, yet the overall show feels mismatched with her ONLY singing songs that are from other eras.

I don't want anyone to get me wrong, I loved watching the live streams for enigma so much and I think the show is truly fantastic, but I don't think it'd be great for her to release new music for enigma because if she did it would feel really sloppy. The only thing that makes me sad about enigma is that the opening night feels like a missed opportunity to release something, if she released one song last night she'd be on top of the world right now. 

edit: Ik that enigma was supposed to be a revamp of her hits and that is what it was advertised as, so i'm not too bummed out she didn't release anything I'm just sad she missed a good opportunity. when I said that usually her releases and planning are not sloppy I meant that usually she takes her time to release new music officially unlike someone like Nicki who gets featured on tons of songs a year. NO shade to Nicki, she is doing what works for her and there is nothing wrong with that, I just needed someone to use as an example.

While it would have been good and all, Enigma is described as an odyssey of her greatest hits and fan-faves now it would make sense if she performed it, later on, like how she performed americano at the monster ball

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Archived