💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ENIGMA Changes & Special Moments

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

giskardsb
On 1/20/2019 at 6:17 AM, fivefoottwo said:

well they’re both a little :messga: so i won’t blame you for mixing them up. she needs to fix that neon green corset and the wig and i’ll be so contented with enigma

I don't get the hate for that corset, it looks fine in the context of the show when you are actually in the theater.  This is stage costuming not some catwalk.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria
25 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

I don't get the hate for that corset, it looks fine in the context of the show when you are actually in the theater.  This is stage costuming not some catwalk.

It literally looks like one of those cheap "sexy wench" Halloween costumes:ladyhaha:

396e283118e6f44cff98d8d8e6fc7cd3.jpg

It would be fine if this was an amateur production. But people are paying minimum $400 for this show... I think it's reasonable to expect decent costumes;)

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

It literally looks like one of those cheap "sexy wench" Halloween costumes:ladyhaha:

It would be fine if this was an amateur production. But people are paying minimum $400 for this show... I think it's reasonable to expect decent costumes;)

Nobody AT the shows cares. 

Suspiria
2 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Nobody AT the shows cares. 

I mean if they're happy with mediocrity good for them but I'd just like to think Gaga takes some pride in her work:shrug:

13 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

I mean if they're happy with mediocrity good for them but I'd just like to think Gaga takes some pride in her work:shrug:

Most pop stars do shows in off the rack designer clothes these days.

The point of that act of the show is to feel like the days from before she was known for the outrageous fashion. Her and everybody in her team has a costume that evokes that cheap New York club feeling. It’s a good concept and it was executed flawlessly. Step aside and let people who actually go to the shows critique it 😊

lgaga1fan

The neon look was really good in person, and the wig wasnt that bad either. The earrings helped the look a lot.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:29 PM, elijahfan said:

@JoanneMonster FYI on the December 31st show, dancers did have the mechanical arms during Aura.

Also, I feel like the Swarovski crystal near her eye is a new makeup addition.

I don't understand how people can complain about this make up.

She looks so insanely flawless!

giskardsb
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

lol you guys are trying so hard to make this show seem worse than it is.  It’s a fantastic show live and the aesthetic is fine.   It’s still Gaga singing and performing her ass off.  I’ll just enjoy my favorite live performer without worrying if her shoelaces are Cartier. 

4 hours ago, Mars said:

I don't understand how people can complain about this make up.

She looks so insanely flawless!

Instagram "makeup artists" have created a cult of people who hardly wear makeup but think they know everything :wtfga:

• 10 months later...
On 2/6/2019 at 10:55 AM, Suspiria said:

People aren't paying a minimum of $400. I paid $150 for my ticket when it went on sale. 

Bradley
1 hour ago, ChristianSaad said:

Is there a thread for changes that have been happening? I know this one is just for the first 2 months

No. There haven't been significant changes apart from the makeup and wig.

She might have also slightly changed the instrumental of certain songs.

• 1 month later...
ChristianSaad
On 12/6/2019 at 11:24 PM, Bradley said:

No. There haven't been significant changes apart from the makeup and wig.

She might have also slightly changed the instrumental of certain songs.

True. But there have been other things like celeb sightings in the audience since then. Or how one night there was a proposal during shallow and another night a fan caused her to fall off the stage

Archived