💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Those @ 12/28 show : GA and the difference from EE

thefamefatale

Featured Posts

thefamefatale

For those who were at the show last night, (I know people are probably sick of these random posts about lines) but..

What was it like having GA and not being in first? I remember @ JWT I had CTM and there were people behind me that had GA and I was at barricade. For soem reason I can't stop worrying about having just GA for this show, so if anyone who had GA last night can tell me if it was a struggle or not getting a good spot that'd be great, or share experiences about the lines, etc.... 

Also considering spending $200 more just to get the EE instead. (This is how much anxiety I have

don't be a drag

7 minutes ago, TheFameFatale said:

For those who were at the show last night, (I know people are probably sick of these random posts about lines) but..

What was it like having GA and not being in first? I remember @ JWT I had CTM and there were people behind me that had GA and I was at barricade. For soem reason I can't stop worrying about having just GA for this show, so if anyone who had GA last night can tell me if it was a struggle or not getting a good spot that'd be great, or share experiences about the lines, etc.... 

Early GA (reserved GA as what Park Theater calls) isn't worth the money. I was in line for GA and as soon as I got in, I was mixed and even in front of other early GA people. There's no separation of early GA and normal GA inside the pit. Pick your spot and enjoy it.

00026 † 10000

thefamefatale
1 minute ago, Mark said:

Early GA (reserved GA as what Park Theater calls) isn't worth the money. I was in line for GA and as soon as I got in, I was mixed and even in front of other early GA people. There's no separation of early GA and normal GA inside the pit. Pick your spot and enjoy it.

Did you just kinda step ahead and find your own spot on the floor? Sometimes people just hold on for dear life and don't budge or let you next to them at all... Also, how much longer after EE's entry into the venue did GA get to go in? And was it pretty full once you were in? And what number were you in the GA line?? Sorry so many questions lol

don't be a drag

Lady Rah Rah
5 minutes ago, Mark said:

Thanks for the info. I am considering going in 2020 and was wondering about the Early Entry tickets, but saw they haven't included merch with it which is strange to me. I'll try and get regular GA 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Just now, TheFameFatale said:

Did you just kinda step ahead and find your own spot on the floor? Sometimes people just hold on for dear life and don't budge or let you next to them at all... Also, how much longer after EE's entry into the venue did GA get to go in? And was it pretty full once you were in? And what number were you in the GA line?? Sorry so many questions lol

No worries! Lol. Ask ahead.

PS. I came to 2 JWT shows. 1 CTM and 1 normal GA. First, I was at the barricade and second one 2 rows back the barricade. It didn't make no difference to me. The pit was an experience, regardless.

They let the early GA in around 6:50-ish while we waited in the cold outside. GA went in like 10 mins after, as soon as all early GA were inside. I was probably in first 10 people... so maybe that helped. But as soon as you go in, every barricade had people on it. It's a matter of which 2nd row do you want to be on. People I was with being like 10th on the line, we scattered and tried to find our spots. Some people wanted to be on the left, B stage or right... The early GA crowd, which may look a lot, didn't fill the pit. Maybe like 20% of it. Trust me, people were so nice, if you want to be at one spot, just go there. When I came in, it wasn't elbow to elbow. Lots of room to squeeze yourself into the spot of your liking.

But if you read my response earlier in the thread, I'd prefer to be at the back maybe next time, because you only see a small set of the show. If you were at the front facing the B center stage, you'll see the entire thing. When it was bad romance, Gaga was dancing behind me and I couldn't see her face nor the dancers behind dancing altogether with her. It's just matter of where you want to be. Watch videos and see which spot you'd like to be in.

00026 † 10000

thefamefatale
3 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Thanks for the info. I am considering going in 2020 and was wondering about the Early Entry tickets, but saw they haven't included merch with it which is strange to me. I'll try and get regular GA 

And I just saw someone who had EE last night on twitter say that there were still barricade spots open when GA came in last night, because everyone crowds by the B stage/catwalk thing. Soooo I think its all good! Take second row over there or else get barricade further to the right

don't be a drag

3 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

Yeah, nothing special with early GA. Just get regular GA and buy all the merch that you want! Also, don't buy merch before the show, it will ruin it when you jump and sing inside the pit. Instead, go to the merch shop a day before or exactly a little after the show when there's no people. They won't go out of stock.

00026 † 10000

thefamefatale
Just now, Mark said:

No worries! Lol. Ask ahead.

PS. I came to 2 JWT shows. 1 CTM and 1 normal GA. First, I was at the barricade and second one 2 rows back the barricade. It didn't make no difference to me. The pit was an experience, regardless.

They let the early GA in around 6:50-ish while we waited in the cold outside. GA went in like 10 mins after, as soon as all early GA were inside. I was probably in first 10 people... so maybe that helped. But as soon as you go in, every barricade had people on it. It's a matter of which 2nd row do you want to be on. People I was with being like 10th on the line, we scattered and tried to find our spots. Some people wanted to be on the left, B stage or right... The early GA crowd, which may look a lot, didn't fill the pit. Maybe like 20% of it. Trust me, people were so nice, if you want to be at one spot, just go there. When I came in, it wasn't elbow to elbow. Lots of room to squeeze yourself into the spot of your liking.

But if you read my response earlier in the thread, I'd prefer to be at the back maybe next time, because you only see a small set of the show. If you were at the front facing the B center stage, you'll see the entire thing. When it was bad romance, Gaga was dancing behind me and I couldn't see her face nor the dancers behind dancing altogether with her. It's just matter of where you want to be. Watch videos and see which spot you'd like to be in.

When you say you were one of the first 10 people, can you tell me like exactly where the line starts? Or is there signs, and then once its time to line up they just tell you to go line up there by the sign and people speed walk over there? Or will it be some random spot I don't know about and then I'll waltz over there and be like number 60? I want to make sure im one of the first 5-10 too!!!

don't be a drag

2 minutes ago, TheFameFatale said:

And I just saw someone who had EE last night on twitter say that there were still barricade spots open when GA came in last night, because everyone crowds by the B stage/catwalk thing. Soooo I think its all good! Take second row over there or else get barricade further to the right

Yup, when if the barricade really matters to you, there's sooo much spots left when I entered the GA pit. But I didn't want to be at the far edge of right or left, so I rather be in the 2nd row somewhere in the middle of the catwalk and the main stage.

00026 † 10000

BraveUnicorn
1 hour ago, Mark said:

Yup, when if the barricade really matters to you, there's sooo much spots left when I entered the GA pit. But I didn't want to be at the far edge of right or left, so I rather be in the 2nd row somewhere in the middle of the catwalk and the main stage.

Thank you for all the answers! I had the same questions as Vanessa. 

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Yeah, nothing special with early GA. Just get regular GA and buy all the merch that you want! Also, don't buy merch before the show, it will ruin it when you jump and sing inside the pit. Instead, go to the merch shop a day before or exactly a little after the show when there's no people. They won't go out of stock.

I read some people saying that some tshirts were already sold out?? This better not happen to me when I'm in Vegas lol

still find it strange that they dont give us any merch with early entry. I would have just bought normal GA if it gave me the option

Archived