opinion

Y'all need to understand Vegas

Nino

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

If anyone didn’t get it, I was being (partially) ironical in my mockery :flutter: I apologise if some souls got offended, that was not my intention to hurt some people’s feelings.  

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Nino said:

It's more an issue people feeling superior because they have a more balanced view of the world and what it has to offer instead of instantly rejecting everything that doesn't fit into their paper thin world view. :nails:

It’s amazing that you’ve travelled the world. I’m truly happy for you  

Someday in your journey I hope you learn what “humble” means. 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Just now, andy232000 said:

Vocals were amazing last night and yes the dancing was very energetic! some choreos were awkward but to me the visuals and looks was what destroyed the show. JWT still feels more superior.She has more stage presence there IMO

I hope the vocals are just as good when I see her in a month :nooo: Expect some amazing videos if I remember to record :pray:

Just now, alextruper17 said:

It’s amazing that you’ve travelled the world. I’m truly happy for you  

Someday in your journey I hope you learn what “humble” means. 

That's not what I was saying. :air: 

Chuckles
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

the meltdown threads keep coming :laughga: Y'all really canNOT handle any criticism directed at  Gaga at all huh 

This ain't a meltdown thread, it is completely argumentative and informative...

3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

All true. This is the best Vegas residency by far. 

Gaga wins again. 

Sis could be dealt a losing hand and still walk out with everybody's money tbh. It's gone from Talent Always Wins to winning is her biggest talent.

andy232000
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

I hope the vocals are just as good when I see her in a month :nooo: Expect some amazing videos if I remember to record :pray:

she always delievers vocally! the Jazz and piano are gonna kill me. 

if you get good video post them so I can use them in a dvd edit of the show (I might not like the show now but a gay’s gotta give the other gays a dvd to watch cause Gaga isnt lol) 

Just now, andy232000 said:

she always delievers vocally! the Jazz and piano are gonna kill me. 

if you get good video post them so I can use them in a dvd edit of the snow (I might not like the show now but a gay’s gotta give the other gays a dvd to watch cause Gaga isnt lol) 

Or I might keep them exclusive like the godly videos of Applause I had from the JWT :derpga: I'm lowkey more excited to see what kind of selections she pulls out for Jazz/Piano there's so many hundreds of options.

Morphine Prince

Also not you all trashing Vegas :rip: 

There’s a lot of things to see and do. Vegas is about spending MONEY. 

The malls there are better than anything in your local town :lmao: 

andy232000
1 minute ago, Nino said:

Or I might keep them exclusive like the godly videos of Applause I had from the JWT :derpga: I'm lowkey more excited to see what kind of selections she pulls out for Jazz/Piano there's so many hundreds of options.

omg I started editing Aplause months ago and stopped because there arent good videos how could you?! lol

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

This post is extremely intelligent and well said. Honestly I was wondering how the hell she was going to pull off an entire new show with promoting a star is born. It looked like she was only rehearsing a few weeks. With that being said, it’s Gaga. This show will change multiple times over the 100 shows. Including new music, costumes, and possibly entirely new Enigma interludes we haven’t seen yet. The only underwhelming part for me (although I think it was intentional) was the opening. Her openings are iconic and to kinda just have her appear felt a bit lackluster. Scheibe was what I expected the opening to be. The show was amazing though. I liked the story and thought it was smart. And she played Dance in the Dark, so I’m more than happy. I hope she’s feeling okay and I can’t wait to see her continue to kick ass in Vegas. 

1 hour ago, slayo said:

y'all take this sh*t too seriously. the show is bad.

That's exactly what GGD said on the first dates of the BTWB and the JWT...… :icega:

• Admin changed the title to Y'all need to understand Vegas

Archived