đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Y'all need to understand Vegas

Nino

Featured Posts

LM are such an ungrateful fans.. I’m haopy that most of them can’t buy a ticket, they don’t deserve anything..

you don’t like it? Fine, just don’t trash her work, she literally put a motion cature suit on for you and worked all the week to give you the next big thing in music performance.

Enigma is what Vegas was supposed to bebut never was until Gaga stepped in.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
5 minutes ago, Nino said:

This is what a more popular, more successful artist did with that same space. Enough said.

um..so? still not seeing the correlation. His show looks good too? Again, im saying that IMO this is a step down from GAGAS tours. We all agree she took vegas to a higher level, but if I look back to say, the JWT, this falla short! thats all im saying. if you loved the show then good! i hope it grows on me but right now i think she can do better, and claiming she did a better job than someone else wont change my mind. if I did an ok job, and you did a bad job, then mine is gonna look good in comparison, but it doesnt mean my job is excellent.

Glamourpuss
Just now, Nino said:

Notice how he said he'd rather SAVE his money for those experiences, as in he himself hasn't had them. It's just typical anti-american drivel. If Belgium was the cultural center of the modern world and the richest country on Earth he'd understand the Vegas experience a bit more.

That's a bit harsh. Some people don't want to spend a lot of money to go somewhere that's just about entertainment. Some people want to explore different cultures and have more meaningful experiences. Don't take it personally. 

2 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That's a bit harsh. Some people don't want to spend a lot of money to go somewhere that's just about entertainment. Some people want to explore different cultures and have more meaningful experiences. Don't take it personally. 

He was implying people who go to Vegas are uncultured and that he is extremely refined and amazing because of the things he does. Except in the next post he revealed he really doesn't do those things and was being entirely hypothetical. :messga:

Judging the value of other cultures you haven't experienced really is Europe's whole gig though huh?

andy232000
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

It's not that you should accept mediocre performances but that you should accept that it's a theatre in Vegas and that it can't be a show on a grander scale because of limitations such as the size of the venue, etc. 

I think what they meant was you're still talking as though you don't understand it's a different style of show. People can accept Gaga does things differently with her jazz shows but can't accept that Vegas is another kind of show that's in it's own category.

oh no I totally understand that! I wasnt expecting a bad ass stage precicely because of it being a theatre! its just that i’ve seen gaga do much better with much less. its just my opinion. theatres are not easy to work with because you cant really “change” anything 

1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

the meltdown threads keep coming :laughga: Y'all really canNOT handle any criticism directed at  Gaga at all huh 

I don’t think it’s that. I think ever since ARTPOP, this site has fallen into 90% criticism versus people trying to remain positive or simply enjoy the content they get. 

It seems to be much easier to complain versus to enjoy these days, which makes this site not only toxic in general, but a real dampener on those who choose to just chill the fck out and enjoy stuff. 

It surprises me that so many people on here have been complaining non stop for the last four years yet continue to come onto this site acting surprised and HURT. 

If a pop star literally upsets people that much, they need to re-evaluate their lives. 

alextruper17

People feeling superior just by thinking others can’t afford a ticket and implying they’re richer.

Disgusting.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

5 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

um..so? still not seeing the correlation. His show looks good too? Again, im saying that IMO this is a step down from GAGAS tours. We all agree she took vegas to a higher level, but if I look back to say, the JWT, this falla short! thats all im saying. if you loved the show then good! i hope it grows on me but right now i think she can do better, and claiming she did a better job than someone else wont change my mind. if I did an ok job, and you did a bad job, then mine is gonna look good in comparison, but it doesnt mean my job is excellent.

That was still more dancing than she did at the JWT and the vocals were on par.

Suspiria
10 minutes ago, Nino said:

This is what a more popular, more successful artist did with that same space. Enough said.

Ok this really helps put into perspective how much Gaga managed to pack into such a tiny space...

Gagadonna
8 minutes ago, Nino said:

Notice how he said he'd rather SAVE his money for those experiences, as in he himself hasn't had them. It's just typical pretentious anti-american drivel. If Belgium was the cultural center of the modern world and the richest country on Earth he'd understand the Vegas experience a bit more.

:flutter:

NewUsername
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

He was implying people who go to Vegas are uncultured and that he is extremely refined and amazing because of the things he does. Except in the next post he revealed he really doesn't do those things and was being entirely hypothetical. :messga:

Judging the value of other cultures you haven't experienced really is Europe's whole gig though huh?

:triggered:

4 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

People feeling superior just by thinking others can’t afford a ticket and implying they’re richer.

Disgusting.

It's more an issue of people feeling superior because they have a more balanced view of the world and what it has to offer instead of instantly rejecting everything that doesn't fit into their paper thin world view. :nails:

Make it a classism issue though.

Gagadonna
2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Disgusting.

That’s more ridiculous/entertaining than disgusting, I actually enjoy playing with their nerves :vegas:

Just now, Gagadonna said:

That’s more ridiculous/entertaining than disgusting, I actually enjoy playing with their nerves :vegas:

So you're flamebaiting? :stalkga:

Interesting. :stalkga:

andy232000
1 minute ago, Nino said:

That was still more dancing than she did at the JWT and the vocals were on par.

Vocals were amazing last night and yes the dancing was very energetic! some choreos were awkward but to me the visuals and looks was what destroyed the show. JWT still feels more superior.She has more stage presence there IMO

• Admin changed the title to Y'all need to understand Vegas

Archived