💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Those that were there 12/28

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

@ChristianSaad @KING @mr.peter @elijahfan @papergangster @speedbliss @Desert Monster @GypsyBabe @Spock  @GagaVienna @funkmedowntown @xoxojohnwayne @warrentw @Edwizard93 @Alexmeishaonv @Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa @Charlie @Mark 

These people have said they were going last night. How did it feel? Tell us about your experience! And the after party if any of you went!

(Tag more people that you know that went!)

she/her/hers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Did anyone get a M&G? Strange that we haven't heard anything :stalkga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ARTPOPRS
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Did anyone get a M&G? Strange that we haven't heard anything :stalkga:

IB4 Frankensteined was performed 

xoxojohnwayne

she sang joanne b side and told us that EnigmaIsHere account is coming soon and we will be wigless again

xoxojohnwayne

she sang joanne b side and told us that EnigmaIsHere account is coming soon and we will be wigless again

8 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

8 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

7 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

But did she sang joanne b side and told us that EnigmaIsHere account is coming soon and we will be wigless again?

papergangster

I had such an amazing time! Her vocals, the stage, everything was flawless. We managed to get front row on the right side of the stage and she was there quite a bit right in front of us. 

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, papergangster said:

I had such an amazing time! Her vocals, the stage, everything was flawless. We managed to get front row on the right side of the stage and she was there quite a bit right in front of us. 

I'm so glad you had a great time. What do you think of it compared to her other shows? 

It was insane! 

From the moment she landed on the stage and started dancing you could tell she was on fire. I’ve seen her live a bunch  of times, but never like this

Yeah some things were a lil bit messy but I loved the concept, and tbh the people that are complaining don’t seem to have grasped the message of the show lmao

I was still really salty that my JWT got cancelled, but now I’m kinda glad because it’s part of the reason why I was allowed to come. Enigma is much more special and like a Monster Ball sequel lovechild of Born This Way and ARTPOP. It was amazing 

who will love me when the night is over

17 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Ohh how was the queueing? Did you have early entry? I have EE for the 30 and 31 and it seems like such a mess, I’m so scared 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived