💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's discuss about Enigma

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

First of all, altough the concert stage is was intersting but there was a very falth space, more decor could be used for special scenes. 

And I think opening of the concert was great and well designed but I did not like the Poker Face choreography and there were very few dancers at the opening and nothing used else to fill this dancer's gap. 

And there were unnecessary tracks in the song list (accept it :trollga:) VENUS AND GUY should be used / i actually prefer Guy or venus or Swine instead of The Fame. 

The concert was shorter than my guess, and the closing was completely a mistake,  has nothing to do with the concept Im also sick of piano ballad closings ITS ENOUGH. Outfits were beautiful especially opening costume and concert lose the tempo after half of the show.

And I have a question for you Queen who tell you play these two songs bak to bak.

Bad romance and Born this way c'mooon u can do it better and Im glad youre dancing again after the Joanne world tour. :bye:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

The concert was shorter than my guess, and the closing was completely a mistake,  has nothing to do with the concept Im also sick of piano ballad closings ITS ENOUGH.

I think it fit the concept. Because if you were paying attention, after BTW, Gaga goes back to the Earth....Shallow fit perfectly tbh

Bonkers

It's not what was implied in the advertising.  She didn't really seem to integrate with this Enigma character, the story is just an adaptation of the Wizard of Oz.  I was expecting something much more revolutionary, but I guess expectations can leave you feeling a bit disappointed. 

The pace of the show felt too fast too, it was like she was cramming in as many songs as she could.  And I'm sorry, but the concept was a mess...."what? where AM I?  I'm in a simulation?!?  What?  Oh, but I'm with my friends.  I'm scared!!!  Oh, makes perfect sense to sing these songs for no reason".

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I need to know if there was a CGI where she was crying? Or anything we've seen on Instagram? 

If there was, can someone explain the storyline, like, what happened before and after that? :giveup:

Like what you Sea?

RodeckDanny

I love everything tbh but that Wig is a bit hard to digest

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

4 minutes ago, Merman said:

I need to know if there was a CGI where she was crying? Or anything we've seen on Instagram? 

If there was, can someone explain the storyline, like, what happened before and after that? :giveup:

That’s part of the interludes when the character starts crying in pain 

The character is trying to get to earth while dealing with some obstacles that are performed with each segment of songs. 

Hottie Detector

MrHappy
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think it fit the concept. Because if you were paying attention, after BTW, Gaga goes back to the Earth....Shallow fit perfectly tbh

Oh get it. It is okay thinking well but my opinion its still same sorry Shallow not my favorite for closing:oops:

MrHappy
1 hour ago, DannyRodeck said:

I love everything tbh but that Wig is a bit hard to digest

You know i love that wig becouse its seems The Fame era so its makes me happy but yes i agree woth you :nails:

6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That’s part of the interludes when the character starts crying in pain 

The character is trying to get to earth while dealing with some obstacles that are performed with each segment of songs. 

Oh wow. Thank you so much. Now I wanna watch the whole show in HD. :firega:

Like what you Sea?

"I want to reinvent the idea of a show in that city. I want to give it my all."

you didn't reinvent nothing :triggered:

Archived