Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's discuss about Enigma

MrHappy

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Chop said:

"I want to reinvent the idea of a show in that city. I want to give it my all."

you didn't reinvent nothing :triggered:

Actualls she did... look at the other vegas shows and come back

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Let's discuss then... 

The show is classical Gaga, mixed with Japanese synthetic AI, I find it interesting how she continues ARTPOP aesthetic with PetGa/Enigma... I find it promising. 

The wig if fun, new and old at the same time. I like it, I like Gaga wearing a tiny, little purple leotard, I like that there is a plot, that digs into classical Gaga storyline, but also in future possibilities.

To me it's the beginning of a new pop era... And that's all we ever want (even if I would love too see her making jazz and piano music someday for like two hours :o  ) 

I was not here for the whole Vegas concept because my rebel mind saw it as a big cash machine... But Jeez she sang THAT Bowie song. And most of all it's SO fine she stays here and doesn't have to travel too hard (#takecareGaga)

I would like to developp each point... I could it's good. I want Gagastigmata vibes for those who remember.... No claims office. 

hello hello baby.

Luke78619

I think songs like TF and not GUY or Venus were included because 

1. They’re older songs that haven’t been performed in ages, it’s nice to hear these decade old songs sung a decade later

2. This residency consists of her hits as well as fan faves. From a GP standpoint, TF was her best selling album and more people are gonna know these songs than compared to tracks from ARTPOP 

3. GUY isn’t worthy tbh :poot:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

The Fame Monster

I personally think, based on what I’ve seen this far, Enigma is a really cool show. I’m surprised to see all the negativity (it’s sad to see fans turning into haters and Little Monsters turning into Little Whiners). I especially loved that she included Dance In the Dark and Government Hooker in the set list. The set list will definitely evolve, I’m very sure of that. All I really hope for is that Gaga stays healthy and that she’s having the best time of her life. :heart: 

Gaga, don’t let haters get into your head. Do what you love and be happy!

xoxo

The Fame Monster

:fthis:

Find your freedom in the music

GagaUnderYou

I don't care for the anime theme, PetGa is cool though. 

Venus & The Cure deserved to be on the setlist, HML would be nice too. I was kind of confused to see BDR & TF but it was refreshing to see it again. 

Not a fan of her hair either but she always switches it up anyways. 

Her entrance was pretty sweet. I hope this show is okay for her body. 

When will people accept that not everyone will like everything Gaga does? 

Anyways, G. U. Y.? Really? :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I like it, from what I've seen so far. 

But, TBH, I expected to see PetGa/Enigma and AI Gaga ON stage and not behind her. Imagine real Gaga communicating with PetGa on stage in front of everyone! SHAKING. 

Anyway, I'm still happy for her and the show is truly amazing. Visuals, costumes, interludes etc. :firega:

Hopefully we'll get interludes in HQ soon, it would be a wasted talent not to show AI Gaga in HQ. :giveup:

Like what you Sea?

ENIGMA was everything that she told us it'll be.

We expected new music, and i think that is the reason why she didn't sing anything new. The show will definitely grow, and new music will come. We must be patient. 

Everything that she did last night was amazing and I'm her for it and maybe more. We've got new stage, setlist(which is AMAZING, a mix of big hits and fan faves), looks,visuals, STORYLINE. 

I don't know what is problem with Little Monsters. We are so ungrateful. She put her heart in this show, and there is so much negativity. I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY?

Archived