Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

New Song: Remix (own song)

Applause

Featured Posts

Here is a remix of a song of mine, I collaborated with a remixer for the first time to see what we could come up with... it is definitely club oriented.

Have a free listen on Spotify:

Or YouTube:

[Embed] https://youtu.be/a9UD3dr7XZk[/embed] (iTried.jpg)

Released solely on Spotify and YouTube for now, putting up on other stores next week. 

Feel free to save/add to a playlist and share with friends. :huntyga:

Xalser

7 hours ago, Andreu said:

worst timing ever we're too busy with enigma :vegas:

I guess so. I'm happy if even a couple see it though... Thanks Gaga... :messga: lol

Xalser

Andreu
2 hours ago, Applause said:

I guess so. I'm happy if even a couple see it though... Thanks Gaga... :messga: lol

Jk it was a joke :hug:

Applause
On 12/28/2018 at 11:48 PM, Andreu said:

Jk it was a joke :hug:

I know haha. thx for coming to my thread tho!  :kara:

Xalser

mucinex

i listened to the original, and i think the song was definitely missing something, but that drop was not it. i like the verses and pre-chrous, and the drop isn't bad, it just doesn't work well with this song. i really adore your(?) voice, by the way! :applause:

2School4Cool

It sounds great! I went and checked out the original as well, it’s a great song!

See The Best In Everyone

Applause
17 hours ago, Matt Amor said:

i listened to the original, and i think the song was definitely missing something, but that drop was not it. i like the verses and pre-chrous, and the drop isn't bad, it just doesn't work well with this song. i really adore your(?) voice, by the way! :applause:

Thanks for listening and I appreciate your perspective. :) it was mainly made to play partially in the club as I DJ as well for promo.

17 hours ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

It sounds great! I went and checked out the original as well, it’s a great song!

Thanks! Glad you like it. :kiss:

Xalser

Haralampos
On 12/28/2018 at 11:10 PM, Applause said:

Here is a remix of a song of mine, I collaborated with a remixer for the first time to see what we could come up with... it is definitely club oriented.

Have a free listen on Spotify:

Or YouTube:

[Embed] https://youtu.be/a9UD3dr7XZk[/embed] (iTried.jpg)

Released solely on Spotify and YouTube for now, putting up on other stores next week. 

Feel free to save/add to a playlist and share with friends. :huntyga:

Really like the remix, well made and your vocals are amazing!

We are making a megamix for the  GagaDaily's Original Song Contest to celebrate in the Final. Go here if you want to submit any of your songs for the Listening Party!

• 1 month later...
On 1/5/2019 at 7:43 PM, Harry X said:

Really like the remix, well made and your vocals are amazing!

We are making a megamix for the  GagaDaily's Original Song Contest to celebrate in the Final. Go here if you want to submit any of your songs for the Listening Party!

A month late... lol (hope no WP). Thank you though! :kiss: I will check out the next running one!

Xalser

Archived