Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

GA or Seat?!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

Guys, I am confusion :messga:

So I have tickets for the June 1st Enigma show. seats are row K section 404. so literally the center of the Park Theater. But now I am thinking of selling on of my seats (trhough Ticketmaster resale) and getting a GA ticket. The thing is that I am to scared that I sell my seat and then not GA tickets are left.

So my question is should I buy a GA ticket with the risk that nobody buys my seat?

i looked and the price of the closest free seat to ours is 770$. So what if I sell mine for 190$ (the OG price I paid). Do you think someone will buy this seat?

I need your opinion/help guys!

idk what to do! :ohno:

(Also if someone wanna change his GA ticket against my seat, write me a DM, or if you sell a GA ticket for the OG price for that date)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

If you sale it  for the original price $190 you’ll sale that thing in a heartbeat 

people are now paying $500 plus for tickets even where you have to sit 

Hottie Detector

GagaUnderYou

Call Ticketmaster first and see if they can make an exception to refund the ticket to purchase a GA ticket. You can most likely process an order with them over the phone at the same time as well. Sometimes you get reps who are understanding and sometimes you dont. 

SwissMonster
8 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Call Ticketmaster first and see if they can make an exception to refund the ticket to purchase a GA ticket. You can most likely process an order with them over the phone at the same time as well. Sometimes you get reps who are understanding and sometimes you dont. 

Thank you so much! I will try that tomorrow, wish me luck! :messga:

derpmonster

Also, buy a GA ticket before you sell yours. Undercut nearby seats by a bit and it'll sell. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

RAMROD

Gurl, make sure you got the GA tix before you sell your current one. It is just common sense.

Like, you won't leave your current job until you find a new one. It's the same principal.

And when you do sell it, make sure you make a bank, get profit. Don't sell on face value unless you are desperate to part with it. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lady Rah Rah

From what I saw last night, literally every seat/place is an amazing view, but I personally always go standing when I can for Gaga. Because it's just a massive dance party :firega: so as the above poster said, make sure you have your GA ticket before selling your seat, and sell it for more than face value, but not extortionately. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

monster4life231

Whatever you do, do not sell or buy on Viagogo. You might not get your money back if you sell, and you might not even get legitimate tickets if you buy. Please be aware!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

SwissMonster
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Gurl, make sure you got the GA tix before you sell your current one. It is just common sense.

Like, you won't leave your current job until you find a new one. It's the same principal.

And when you do sell it, make sure you make a bank, get profit. Don't sell on face value unless you are desperate to part with it. 

2 hours ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

From what I saw last night, literally every seat/place is an amazing view, but I personally always go standing when I can for Gaga. Because it's just a massive dance party :firega: so as the above poster said, make sure you have your GA ticket before selling your seat, and sell it for more than face value, but not extortionately. 

Okay guys! I am doing it! (when I got my money for next month :huntyga:)

I mean my seats have a perfect view. It’s also exactly where she fly‘s over at the beginning. If I don’t get one I won’t be sad. But with such a small GA I imagine it so good and intimate! 

Archived