Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

IT'S TOMMOROW

AMEN Monster

Featured Posts

AMEN Monster

So, the show is tommorow and I still don't now  what time Gaga is walking up on stage. Can someone tell me? I'm one of those European fans that is going to watch the potato quality videos on YouTube, so I'd like to now, when should I expect those Oscar-worth videos.

Never... the new rumor is that’s she’s canceling the Residency today... so goodbye enigma and get ready to get your refunds gheys! 

J:vegas:k

Hottie Detector

LadyLuca

For me its a privelege to „wait“ until saturday morning. 

You americans will never have the awesome feeling of beeing awake at 3am, knowing you are having an exam the next day and you should have learned or slept.

That feeling is truly special.

Spoiler

inb4 there is for whatever reason no stream and I just waited for nothing.

what am i doing with my life....

Phaye Monster

Some of you European monsters are so dedicated... I love Gaga but I don't think I'd survive until 5am:icega:

It'll be my motivation to wake up on Saturday though:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ARTPOPRS
22 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Some of you European monsters are so dedicated... I love Gaga but I don't think I'd survive until 5am:icega:

It'll be my motivation to wake up on Saturday though:vegas:

I live in North America and I couldn’t even stay awake for Coachella. :messga: I fell asleep like an hour before and when I woke up she was already almost done with her setlist. 

Monster7

I've stayed so many times awaken watching MTV awards or other awards shows till 6 am only to watch Lady Gaga's performance in bad quality... And never got disappointed:diane:

Little Monster's memories:selena:

This time though I won't need to do it since it will be Saturday morning by the time the show ends and people start putting vids in youtube thank god:laughga:

DitaDolla

Nnn when the last day of waiting for JWT was starting I fell asleep. Then I woke up in 6 am knowing that the show was over, so I went on IG and so pictures of the stage, and that there were 10 mins left to start the show. 

I WAS SO LUCKY LMAOOO

FfFfFfFF
42 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

am i the only one freaking out by how LITTLE we know and how messy everything looks so far?

Yes, you are. :interestinga: What looks messy about Enigma? :oprah:

darkchylde
53 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes, you are. :interestinga: What looks messy about Enigma? :oprah:

what DOESN'T! we haven't single a single high-quality promo for the show or tour, no dedicated visuals besides the announcement photoshoot, no rehearsal videos unless the stories -recorded on a potato- she's posted... we literally know nothing and instead of keeping or expectatives simple she -once again lol- overhyped us with that "expect the unexpected" etc stuff.

don't get me wrong im SUPER excited but i've been a gaga fan for long enough to know not to overhype myself about this tour until i actually see something from it.

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Saint Jude said:

what DOESN'T! we haven't single a single high-quality promo for the show or tour, no dedicated visuals besides the announcement photoshoot, no rehearsal videos unless the stories -recorded on a potato- she's posted... we literally know nothing and instead of keeping or expectatives simple she -once again lol- overhyped us with that "expect the unexpected" etc stuff.

don't get me wrong im SUPER excited but i've been a gaga fan for long enough to know not to overhype myself about this tour until i actually see something from it.

Did you expect HQ footage of Gaga rehearsing every single song being posted from August until December or what? :poot: Did Superbowl, Coachella or JWT had something like this? I think keep expectations low is healthy for a fan but don't act like Gaga is unprofessional or doesn't know what she is doing. Not to mention she already knows singles choreography by heart.

Archived