Edible Cloud
2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Nnnnn I don't sprak arabic maybe it's not me?:selena:

I'm wrong country ...

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matteonster

I’ll never be able to make it to Vegas but I’m so freaking excited for this one :excited2:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

Enigmatic botticcellis arent you excited? cuz all i see is people complaining about everything.

i don't really see fans happy and we should be......... ENIGMATIC is going to be AMA ZING

xoxo

HighwayFantasy

I have a gig tonight, but I go as fast I can back to my apartment and be online for the whole night/morning, can't f*cking wait :giveup:

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

I am so HAPPY because, even if they show is just her best selling singles and have a storyline just to give us want we want... listen: 2018 look what Lady Gaga has done through the years.... appreciate her. appreciate she's still doing these fun shows even if they're not DARKY enough, or sexy enough, or idk. she's done a movie, global tours... great music. just take a sit, and enjoy enigma..

and yes, enigmatic botticellis can be our name from now on.

7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

change this as our fanbase name tbh

xoxo

I don't think I'll be able to watch it tonight. I mean, it'll probably be like 4 or 5 in the morning, and I can't mess up my sleeping schedule. 

So, yeah, I'll probably watch it on Instagram/Twitter/YouTube once I wake up. Also hoping I'll see Lady Gaga - *new single name* on YouTube. 

To anyone who's going - dance, laugh, cry, scream, ENJOY. :kara: 

Like what you Sea?

I am really exited and i will not be going... 

And inthink inwill be watching poor quality livestream even tho it will be 3 in the morning

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

littlepotter

I'm so glad episode 3 of all stars leaked so i could watch it early and have time for Enigma tonight :giveup:

chaeri pls

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE
1 minute ago, keith ink said:

Its funny how the ones without tickets are the ones who complain the most:diane:

i don't have any tickets :(

but you know, even if i don't really ""like"" what an artist is doing, the fact that she/he is doing it is admirable. and we have to appreciate it.

xoxo

Sneaky Oliver

Its going to be at midnight for me! That’s easier to catch up than Coachella at 4am :legend:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived