1 hour ago, Grimpsy said:

Shallow Round 2 

this was gorgeous. :nooo:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

So I made this playlist... these are my fav videos so far, quality wise. I would like to change some of them because they are all very close up and I'd like to see more of the stage, specially in Paparazzi and Dance in the dark (the background in this one is amazing and the performance itself is not something epic to be focusing on it lol). just saying cuz if someone knows about videos in HD or 4K with a better view of the whole thing please link me to the channel 

7 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

So I made this playlist... these are my fav videos so far, quality wise. I would like to change some of them because they are all very close up and I'd like to see more of the stage, specially in Paparazzi and Dance in the dark (the background in this one is amazing and the performance itself is not something epic to be focusing on it lol). just saying cuz if someone knows about videos in HD or 4K with a better view of the whole thing please link me to the channel 

Don't know how to DM you on Youtube, so I leave it here https://www.youtube.com/user/henrymorales231/videos On this channel you can find all enigma performances in 4k with a great view

NewYorkCity

The only thing this show needs to be PERFECT is an actual epic intro, more props, elevators and to burn the purple outfit. 

that bitch is wearing the epic one backstage and wearing that mess on stage. 

For now, 95/100

but I am in love with everything, the storyline, those ****ing visuals. My god, have seen the background videos? They are EPIC. SO well done. The setlist is perfect for me, of course I miss some songs but we can't have it all. 

NewYorkCity
2 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

Don't know how to DM you on Youtube, so I leave it here https://www.youtube.com/user/henrymorales231/videos On this channel you can find all enigma performances in 4k with a great view

Thank you! Yeah I have some of this channel on my playlist, I mean something from seating section maybe, videos that capture the whole stage so I can alternate them with close ups

But thank you anyway :hug: 

9 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This best part of the night. 

don't forget Shallow. It will always be one of the best part of any concert 

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

don't forget Shallow. It will always be one of the best part of any concert 

Oh yes, Shallow will always be amazing, but this moment she had with Celine was amazing.  And all the videos of Celine dancing from last night.  I'm loving all of it.

she/her/hers

Archived