Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Opening Night

dit

Featured Posts

hausofcy

Now that i'm watching it again in HD i love it even more. the storyline makes more sense and gosh this woman is out of this world. Let's hope I graduate this year so i can afford to go the next one cause i'm blown away

šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
53 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

So, I have now watched a bunch of videos and pictures in HQ and I am still not.... convinced this is a good show. I think a lot of heart and soul is missing. The concept had potential to make a really amazing show, but was executed not very well. (I love Manga/Anime a lot and there are so many things floating around there you know, however I am still here for some looks and the ScheiƟe/Judas/Government Hooker segment). I really want to say more opinions about the show, but there is already so much drama with pro-enigma vs. anti-enigma commentaries, I have no energy for heated discussions.

I really wanted to like the show, but I would rather not pay a lot of money for tickets at the moment (unless she does major changes) :noparty:Ā  If you like it I hope you will enjoy the show and have lots of fun with it, but I think I will go into a winter sleep for the next 2-3 years :noparty:

I hear what you are saying! But keep in mind, people say that ā€œheartĀ and soulā€ is missing when they watch her first couple shows for every tour. Itā€™s because sheā€™s just getting it figured out. Itā€™s not drilled into her bones yet so she canā€™t be as fluid and off the cuff as usual.

Not taking away from your opinion; you totally are justified with it!! Just reminding you, that it can only get better and more polished and more connected

3 hours ago, T E A said:

but then why did they say the show will revolutionize vegas?

because it stillĀ isĀ something Vegas has not seen before?Ā Do you have any idea what other residencies are like?Ā :ladyhaha:

After seeing more and more HQ photos, I am in love with the tealĀ mullet.

I just canā€™t get into eitherĀ the neon green tulle outfit, or the purple one piece.

3 points in and ready for more

Joshie S
9 hours ago, Enigma said:

I was expecting something big, related to ARTPOP (because of Petga and the name of the show being lyrics from Aura). But actually there was nothing new in that show, everything was reheated from her past tours. Felt like a messy mix between the BTW ball and the JWT. Both of them were better than this.

If you don't understand how the entire show is related to ARTPOP, then you sir, are no fan.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Phoebe Buffay
15 minutes ago, Miel said:

I just canā€™t get into eitherĀ the neon green tulle outfit, or the purple one piece.

this

54 minutes ago, Miel said:

It's the boots IĀ dislike with the tulle outfit IĀ wish they were a wedge or something

alextruper17
1 hour ago, hausofcy said:

Now that i'm watching it again in HD i love it even more. the storyline makes more sense and gosh this woman is out of this world. Let's hope I graduate this year so i can afford to go the next one cause i'm blown away

You have less than 72 hours then. Good Ā luck.Ā 

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

hausofcy
17 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

You have less than 72 hours then. Good Ā luck.Ā 

Iā€™m cackling :emma:Ā 

u know what I mean

šŸ‡ÆšŸ‡µ

Chuckles
11 hours ago, Korok said:

DvjpZDqWkAAaLDA.jpg:largeĀ 03ba742765718c879bb8df6165c0faa0.jpg

We've seen better mirror outfits babe

Babe, stop living on the past. Both outfits slay.

Chuckles
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

WHEN IS PIANO vs JAZZĀ THO?!

January 20th is the first show. 4 Enigma dates in between.

3 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

January 20th is the first show. 4 Enigma dates in between.

Nnn, I hate waiting so long for every show. :air:

Archived