Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Opening Night

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little off topic but i can't forget how amazing Scheiße wasss :cryga: it hyped me up so much that i woke up my brother by jumping on the bed MESSss:nooo:

Suspiria

I think this is definitely competing with BTWB in terms of visual cohesiveness and just overall beauty... certainly not in terms of scale, but the stage honestly looked gorgeous, those sci-fi back drops with all the lighting were stunning. It was so great to see her creating a show with a narrative again too, it just feels so much more complete and well thought out.

The costumes were definitely not bad, but none of them were really great either. And the makeup was extremely unflattering... so hopefully some changes will be made there.

I'm very conflicted about the setlist. The Scheiße post-apocalyptic/industrial segment was flawless, all the songs captured that vibe so perfectly. However BDR/The Fame really shouldn't have been there, and the whole first segment just felt so tacked on and unnecessary.There definitely needed to be a much better flow between a lot of the songs. But I think she really did a good job integrating the piano segment, at first I didn't see how it would work but it really did.

Overall I was a touch disappointed after the promises of show stopping technology and that epic teaser, but I think it was still a really well done show. Super cohesive and beautiful, with some very nostalgic BTW vibes. As time goes on it will only get better. All I can do now is pray she brings it to Europe...

LetsGetHigh
49 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

For HD Videos, please watch this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTI6Rz9r6Yh5H9xkM3ZV7Q

It has most videos (still uploading) with full interludes. The storyline and the setlist makes more sense when you watch it in full. 

Note: Haters should rewatch these instead of judging with potato quality livestreams. The vocals and productions are killer and the choreo is on point. Thank you for coming to my TED talk. :vegas:

Is this you? If it's you, can you just upload the whole thing at once?

Monster7

Highlights: choreography AND vocals:legend:, outfits (minus that obvious one), the STAGE, giant robot for Sheibe, TEOG with instrumentals not piano:kara:, Aura, Shallow, all the plot.

Cons: BDR and TF instead of Venus and Monster, GH instead of MTN (but I'm not mad at this), Shallow being the closing song

LetsGetHigh

No matter what anyone says, whether you might love it like a lot of members here or dislike it like stan Twitter, it's not to say that Vegas will still never see a better act, and certainly not Britney Spears. 

PERIOD.

tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o1_250.gif

Darcklighter22
10 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I second this! Watching now this saves me a couple thousand dollars until 2020 when she will have some new material added to the setlist 

VoldeLorde2

Why did she have lavender blonde hair before the show? That's why I'm mad at the wig. I think the wig could've been two seperate wigs, one being long and the other being a bob. I just don't understand the wig or the purple outfit. 

I can't at the fans acting like they didn't know people would criticize this kskskssk, what were you expecting? People think differently wow

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

53 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Sorry it's not me :rip:

Igor Hachul

Definetely our great Gaga is back! And the whole concept of the show makes us

believe that the theories about an anime-theme for LG6 is real.

the robot and the looks are so inspired by Mangas, its so beautiful, futuristic and so Gaga. 

ENIGMA must be an anagram for ANIME G (of Gaga maybe?)

Igor Hachul

Glittertinks

So, I have now watched a bunch of videos and pictures in HQ and I am still not.... convinced this is a good show. I think a lot of heart and soul is missing. The concept had potential to make a really amazing show, but was executed not very well. (I love Manga/Anime a lot and there are so many things floating around there you know, however I am still here for some looks and the Scheiße/Judas/Government Hooker segment). I really want to say more opinions about the show, but there is already so much drama with pro-enigma vs. anti-enigma commentaries, I have no energy for heated discussions.

I really wanted to like the show, but I would rather not pay a lot of money for tickets at the moment (unless she does major changes) :noparty:  If you like it I hope you will enjoy the show and have lots of fun with it, but I think I will go into a winter sleep for the next 2-3 years :noparty:

FentyGa

I love all the looks except for TEOG
I think over the two years, she'll change up the setlist
It was overall pretty cool but not absolutely amazing
I love the wig, love that she brought back some fan faves

Archived