đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Early Entry General Admisison

Shannon

Featured Posts

I have early entry General Admisison tickets for Gaga Enogma on December 28th at the park Theater in Las Vegas. I have received no information on when or where to go for early entry. Has anyone else? I have called TIcketmaster and Park Theater and they don't have an answer.  They say it's in Gaga's team's hands.....   I'm going for my birthday and i am so excited.  Has anyone received any early entry information?

Didymus

:air:

I've had concerts where I didn't know where to go until arrival but definitely when. It's in two days... Well, I really hope you'll get notified soon, tomorrow evening at the latest :ohno: I hope someone here can help you.

lgaga1fan

You usually get notified the day or a few before. That's what it was like for my Joanne Tour meet and greet at least.

I just got my email for Dec. 28.

"Reserved General Admission guests may begin lining up NO EARLIER than 5:00PM inside Park MGM in the hallway located near On The Record.  Guests attempting to line up prior to 5:00PM on show day will be asked to leave and return at the designated time, guests will also not be permitted to loiter in the queuing areas until the designated time."

Good policy!

asana15
2 hours ago, Shannon said:

I have early entry General Admisison tickets for Gaga Enogma on December 28th at the park Theater in Las Vegas. I have received no information on when or where to go for early entry. Has anyone else? I have called TIcketmaster and Park Theater and they don't have an answer.  They say it's in Gaga's team's hands.....   I'm going for my birthday and i am so excited.  Has anyone received any early entry information?

ChristianSaad

This sounds like a **** show.. I can't imagine the amount of people that are gonna run there exactly at 5pm. I might just wait until a little later until the craziness dies down.

I just hope there isn't something like 500 early ga's because that's gonna defeat the whole purpose of paying extra for early. I have a feeling the first show will be the worst but I'm still super excited!

So I spoke to someone at the Park Theater.  Early Entry is Reserved GA admission.  There are only a couple hundred reserved.  They don't have an exact time yet, but reserved will probably enter about 6:30pm. I hope that helps.

ChristianSaad
13 minutes ago, Shannon said:

So I spoke to someone at the Park Theater.  Early Entry is Reserved GA admission.  There are only a couple hundred reserved.  They don't have an exact time yet, but reserved will probably enter about 6:30pm. I hope that helps.

"a couple hundred" oh boy... there was "a couple hundred" early entry for Roseland and that was such a disaster.. people ended up leaving their spots in the front to go stand in the back.. I hope Vegas isn't like that but it's somewhat similar in venue size for the floor

ChristianSaad

Because the front row/barricade was all taken and people were pushing and shoving a lot. But hopefully the Vegas crowd won't be as rowdy and violent as the NY crowd. I've done early admission for every single Gaga tour and Roseland was the only time where we sacrificed our spot in the front, it was really bad

I went to Britney and J Lo at the Zappos Theater with early entry and it wasn't like that.  I hope it won't be for this one either.

ChristianSaad
1 minute ago, Shannon said:

I went to Britney and J Lo at the Zappos Theater with early entry and it wasn't like that.  I hope it won't be for this one either.

I hope so too.. I have early entry so I'll see you there =)

Well looks like I need to start practicing my inconspicuous loitering skills cuz I’m gonna be waiting out front all day :huntyga:

Archived