Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Monsters enter charity site leaderboards, collect over 10KG of rice!

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
Spoiler

Before any of you come with the "lol 'achievement' lol 'news'" I do think this is an achievement because we actually did achieve something as small as it is and in my opinion this matters more to Gaga than Spotify records or whatever else.

Hello everyone! And Merry Whatever You Find Non-Offensive! :huntyga:

At the beginning of the month, I started a project called Monsters Against Hunger here on Gagadaily. 

Spoiler

The project was simple: collecting grains of rice. The rice is collected through playing trivia games on Freerice - 1 correct answer = 10 grains of rice! The rice is donated to the World Food Programme and helps those in need. 

It was a nice Christmas project I always had in mind and wanted to bring to life on GGD. I was blown away by the response. I expected a LOT of skeptics, and I expected people to quit after a few days, but I was never happier to be wrong. 56 of you took part in the project, and together we raised

5236811.png

That's right! Over half a million!!!

This is a huge amount, and (as you can tell from the title of this thread) it made our GGD group enter the all-time Leaderboard of the entire site! Here we are, at #12! 

This amount of rice is equivalent to ~60 cups of rice. It does not end world hunger, but it's a small difference, especially that it's made through playing entertaining and honestly enriching games. Instead of spending time scrolling idly through social media with the ad revenue going to big companies, you learn some new things and have your ad money goes to the hungry!

TL;DR: Little Monsters are for once recognized somewhere online not for bullying celebrities off of social media but for a humble good cause :vegas:

I want to personally thank each and every one of the following participants: 

1.@littlepotter

2. @Admin

3. @Jenina

4. @Phaye Monster

5. @Lucas

6. @s1d1c1u1

7. @NewUsername

8. @Maleficent

9. @monsterhamh

10. @Gam

11. @Queen of Venus

12. @aaron l

13. @LibraOctober98

14. @Amidana

15. @Clever Username

16 .@A Hybrid

17. @PerfectCure

18. @SamanthaC

19. @highlikegaga 

20. @DeluluSwine

21. @Rafr88 

22. @Nirvana 

23. @Obman 

24. @Zilla 

25. @VOLANTIS 

26 @GayPrideUnicorn 

27. @TeenIdle 

28.  @Blue Madonna 

29.  @mister max 

30. @Bio

31. @dllcll

32. @Oriane

33. @AlexTheMonster

34. @ChrisGaga

35. @gts14

36. @TOMP

37. @Chuckles

38. @JGD

39. @DelusionalGaga

40. @Fantina

41.  @imnotyourbabe10

42. @klaus

43. @Luzaleja

44. @Kween

45. @sabatini

46. @Sneaky Oliver

47. @gagaxgaga

48. @TheSlash

49. @SFDMQ

50. @DreamingMonster

51. @Wet Fire

52. @LDGA

53. @Davian

54. @gag

55. @Glitter Monster

You guys are amazing :saira:

5227442.png

Oh, y'all wanted a twist, eh?

As I promised, the top 3 members who collected the biggest amount of rice will receive a small Gaga gift from me as a reward for their hard work!

And the top 3 members are...

fvbfdbve.jpg

Congratulations, @Jenina, @Luzaleja and @klaus! You've each won a little gift of your choice, to be posted below :sara: Quote with your chosen gift then PM me so I know where to send it!

This also goes for @Amidana - you worked too hard not to get something in return :runhug:  Let's pretend we're drag race trying to accommodate the Lipsync for the Crown format and make it a Top 4 this time!

I think I will keep the group open indefinitely - no need to close it, we'll still collect rice from time to time, maybe I'll do more contests, maybe we'll make it to #1 in something :selena: 

5236819.png

chaeri pls

littlepotter

5236818.png 

Gaga phone cover of your choice! (specify phone model please)

HTB1m9BVqeSSBuNjy0Flq6zBpVXaO.jpgHTB1Dn..BkSWBuNjSszdq6zeSpXak.jpg

Gaga poster of your choice! (40x30 cm)

HTB1gnYDX5DxK1RjSsphq6zHrpXaC.jpg HTB1saKjxm8YBeNkSnb4q6yevFXaF.jpg

Gaga guitar picks! (10 pieces)

HTB1EmOPb7.HL1JjSZFlq6yiRFXaa.jpg?size=1

*** Wagon keychain!

HTB1GY9cXvfsK1RjSszgq6yXzpXaY.jpg

FameGa pendant of your choice!

HTB15_8QKXXXXXbxXXXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg HTB1EOJGKXXXXXbOXpXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

Lady Gaga ear studs! (Gaga + Lips set)

HTB1Bom.sYSYBuNjSspiq6xNzpXaO.jpg

Congratulations again, @Jenina, @Luzaleja, @klaus and @Amidana, don't forget to PM me! :D 

chaeri pls

Amidana
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This also goes for @Amidana - you worked too hard not to get something in return :runhug:  Let's pretend we're drag race trying to accommodate the Lipsync for the Crown format and make it a Top 4 this time!

screaming omg Christmas CAME :hug: It was fun to participate in and thank you so much :sara:

GG to those in the top 3 too :selena: y'all came out of nowhere and SLAYED :sis:

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

HTB1Dn..BkSWBuNjSszdq6zeSpXak.jpg

I really like the one with GagaDaily logos :lana:will PM you :heart:

Jenina

Wow thank you so much sis :nick: 

HTB1m9BVqeSSBuNjy0Flq6zBpVXaO.jpg

I like the one with the Scheisse lyrics but I don't know if it's in my phone size. I have an iPhone 6s 

cool

Luzaleja

Thank you so much :hug:

This was so much fun @littlepotter :D 

Spoiler
58 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I really like the one with ggd logos! Can it be done for an iphone 8? 

SharkmanthaC

:woot:

Yay this is awesome! So glad you're keeping the group open too.  Let's increase our ranking! :vegas:

she/her/hers

Ahh thank you so much! This was actually fun, and I'm extremely glad that I've contributed to this event :sara: Even though my anxiety tripled due to my addiction of this and not escaping (see my comments on the original thread (and it doesn't work properly on my phone teehee)), I'm wholeheartedly proud of ourselves :heart:

Spoiler
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

My phone's an iPod Touch 5th gen :derpga: the gagadaily logos

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

#12 wow! congrats to everyone who made it happen! we're not the worst fan base after all. also me ranked top 10 in ggd's leaderboard is probably my biggest achievement this entire year lol

Diamond Heart

Wow, thats an amazing achievement! 
To all those who contributed, you should be proud :vegas: Gaga would be proud too ! :vegas:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived