Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

3 Days Till Enigma!

Kimmo

Featured Posts

DitaDolla
20 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think there are:

- 65% chances for a new song being performed (a la Glitter and Grease or Princess Die)

- 35% chances for a song off LG6 to be performed

- 15% chances for a lead single :tea:

So 100% a new song on dec 28th :poot:

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

So 100% a new song on dec 28th :poot:

Before JWT I would have said she is absolutely going to perform a new song, now I'm not that sure. The only 100% is that she will perform Bad Romance:huntyga:

joeymonda

I’ll be there Jan 19th! So exciting for me. First time in Vegas. I’ll be with my BEST friend and my parents! My parents have never seen Gaga live and they have a new found love for her after ASIB and they know how important she is to me. And it’s my moms birthday that night. All in all, it’s going to be very special to me. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Am I risking it if I'm flying in the day of? I plan on arriving in Vegas at 12, which is more than enough time, just worrying about delays and customs... anyways can't wait to see you all there, anyone else going to the pre-show reception?

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

24 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Am I risking it if I'm flying in the day of? I plan on arriving in Vegas at 12, which is more than enough time, just worrying about delays and customs... anyways can't wait to see you all there, anyone else going to the pre-show reception?

I’ve seen 10 hour delay due to snow so best of luck and wishes to you sis :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Am I the only one who is mentally preparing for Enigma by watching ArtRave/Born This Way Ball /Monster Ball /Fame Ball clips on youtube literally 24/7?

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived