💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

King Farhan is back

Hurem

Featured Posts

RAMROD
41 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yeah I remember reading about a guy that pretended to be someone important, mailed the manager of I don't remember who asking for the demos, and they fell for it and sent him the demos LOL

Must be inspired by Gaga when she was nobody and had to pretend to be her own manager to get booked. We love a true fan! :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Ryusei said:

We're getting nothing on christmas :giveup: 

Right!?!

Let's mob Farhan's house :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ryusei
Just now, RAMROD said:

Right!?!

Let's mob Farhan's house :triggered:

one does not simply make promises for christmas...on any other day I'd let it slide because my expectations are low.

Musery

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

So, Nothing happened right?

as far as i know he only leaked 2 fake snippets

excuse me no

Economy
On 12/24/2018 at 5:32 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

I wanted a new song. :nails:

Are u a new fan?

OOC has been her most wanted unreleased track leak since like the beginning of Gaga's time

It's my most wanted leak but we never got a full version leak

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Are u a new fan?

OOC has been her most wanted unreleased track leak since like the beginning of Gaga's time

It's my most wanted leak but we never got a full version leak

We know a verse, the chorus and the post-chorus, what's so important about the full version? What makes it more worthy than a new unheard song? 

Sorry for preferring to hear a new song rather than the full version of a song we already know how sounds like I guess.

Economy
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

We know a verse, the chorus and the post-chorus, what's so important about the full version? What makes it more worthy than a new unheard song? 

Sorry for preferring to hear a new song rather than the full version of a song we already know how sounds like I guess.

But a new song wouldn't be announced like this tho of course if there's something it would be a leak....

PerfectCure

giphy.gif

This guy has nothing now. Whenever he will actually have unreleased stuff, he will post them straight away.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Economy said:

But a new song wouldn't be announced like this tho of course if there's something it would be a leak....

You quoted me when I said that I prefer to hear a new song over the full version of OOC and that's my reasoning: we already know how most of OOC sounds like. I'd like to hear it in full, but I'd rather have an unheard song.

Economy
5 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You quoted me when I said that I prefer to hear a new song over the full version of OOC and that's my reasoning: we already know how most of OOC sounds like. I'd like to hear it in full, but I'd rather have an unheard song.

Fair enough... I'd take a new song too btw if it was one or the other

But since LG6 is supposed to be out in the near future... If OOC was released it wouldn't stop a new one from being released either way and then we'd have both

So I think it's a good trade off to wait a smidge longer if we got OOC 

Personally it's my fav unreleased track I don't want to know just most of it I wanna know all of it

ARTPOPRS
21 minutes ago, Economy said:

Fair enough... I'd take a new song too btw if it was one or the other

But since LG6 is supposed to be out in the near future... If OOC was released it wouldn't stop a new one from being released either way and then we'd have both

So I think it's a good trade off to wait a smidge longer if we got OOC 

Personally it's my fav unreleased track I don't want to know just most of it I wanna know all of it

When they say new I think they mean unheard... like Onion Girl or something. Not an LG6 track. 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived