other

King Farhan is back

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPRS

He’s teasing Mary Jane Holland aka the song we already have like 10 versions of and stems... :smh: I was hoping for Joanne stuff or something new. 

Just now, ARTPOPRS said:

He’s teasing Mary Jane Holland aka the song we already have like 10 versions of and stems... :smh: I was hoping for Joanne stuff or something new. 

inb4 Fashion! (Demo v1431) (No Loud Drums But Enough Bass And A Little More Guitars And The Long Note In The Bridge Not That Long and Will.I.Am With More Background Vocals And Fastastique,Chic,Freak Only In The First Chrous) :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ARTPOPRS
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

inb4 Fashion! (Demo v1431) (No Loud Drums But Enough Bass And A Little More Guitars And The Long Note In The Bridge Not That Long and Will.I.Am With More Background Vocals And Fastastique,Chic,Freak Only In The First Chrous) :poot:

And even then it’s an 8 second clip :smh: I don’t want to sound ungrateful but they teased Joanne so... :messga: 

Head Empty
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

Agh!

Mary Jane Holland :deadbanana:

And it's just mixed with a song that Madeon put out more than a year before ARTPOP :emma:

Nuggets
1 minute ago, Why am I on GGD said:

And it's just mixed with a song that Madeon put out more than a year before ARTPOP :emma:

fak. :selena:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Nuggets
1 hour ago, Stronger said:

wasn't he jailed

leak iwbwy

5 hours ago, antpats2 said:

they...went to jail

What happened? I want to know more about it, omg :udidnt:

antpats2
53 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

What happened? I want to know more about it, omg :udidnt:

idk details im sure that Burim went to jail? aka burim exclusive baby on every 2010 leak

ARTPOPRS
1 minute ago, antpats2 said:

idk details im sure that Burim went to jail? aka burim exclusive baby on every 2010 leak

I heard he’s out though. So either he didn’t or he served a short amount of time.

antpats2
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPRS said:

I heard he’s out though. So either he didn’t or he served a short amount of time.

probably a short time

Nuggets
3 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

1 minute ago, ARTPOPRS said:

Wow, so creepy. Didn't know that leaking songs was so dangerous :ohno:

antpats2
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

Wow, so creepy. Didn't know that leaking songs was so dangerous :ohno:

yeah! people go to extreme lengths sometimes... sure we get some gems out of leaks here and there but generally most leaks come from people doing pretty illegal stuff

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived