đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No ballads or piano at all during Enigma?

ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Does anyone else think there's a possibility of zero ballads during Enigma? I had a dream that while she was on stage during the first show she said "If you wanna hear my slower **** then you better be at my Jazz show because Enigma is a ****ING PARTY!!!" lol.. this would be kind of cool actually

theahsfan

Yeah like I can't see Million Reasons being part of the show. Let alone Shallow.

I think all of that's being saved for the piano/jazz show

ChristianSaad
Just now, theahsfan said:

Yeah like I can't see Million Reasons being part of the show. Let alone Shallow.

I think all of that's being saved for the piano/jazz show

The Edge Of Glory, Speechless

2School4Cool

I can totally picture her saying, or screaming, this. I agree it will be a party, but I’m sure she’ll do at least one ballad. The earliest version of the artRAVE was a nonstop party but she still slowed it down for born this way. I’m sure Enigma will be similar.

See The Best In Everyone

TimisaMonster

I do think she is separating the slow jazz ballad show for the other one...not ENIGMA. 

ENIGMA is a full fledged party tech RAVE 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

2School4Cool
4 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I can't imagine a Gaga show without a piano break in the middle of it if I'm being completely honest

Same here. I mean even Coachella had a piano break, and that show was based around her most upbeat songs (scheiße, Venus, a remix of million reasons, etc)

Either way it’ll be a massive party

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash

I can imagine, if she wants to have ballads during ENIGMA, she saves them for the interludes to having a break of all the raving during the show. She may end it with a ballad :oprah: .

Spoiler

Please, let it be the album version of TEOG :pray: 

Ew, David!

Joshie S
11 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I can imagine, if she wants to have ballads during ENIGMA, she saves them for the interludes to having a break of all the raving during the show. She may end it with a ballad :oprah: .

Hide contents

Please, let it be the album version of TEOG :pray: 

I just re-watched her carpool karaoke and she sang TEOG album version for the first time probably since the BTWB I think? and I totally had the thought that she might finally bring it back for Enigma and perform it to its fullest. 

I think the ballad version had it's time during the JWT, and she's gonna go all out and perform it the way it should be done, the anthem that it is :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

derpmonster

There aren't as many piano and jazz shows as Enigma. There's no way she'd pay so much dust to her ballads especially right after ASIB when some GP new fans will come to see her. 

Also you have to remember her hip. It's a lot to be able to perform for 2 hours without slowing down. Don't think it's possible. Even artRAVE had its Dope moment. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Alfonso
On 12/24/2018 at 12:35 AM, derpmonster said:

There aren't as many piano and jazz shows as Enigma. There's no way she'd pay so much dust to her ballads especially right after ASIB when some GP new fans will come to see her. 

Also you have to remember her hip. It's a lot to be able to perform for 2 hours without slowing down. Don't think it's possible. Even artRAVE had its Dope moment. 

This!! 

Enigma is the main show, so I think she's going to perform at least two songs on the piano 

TEANUS

I think it’ll be a very short slow segment if there is one. 1-2 songs. JWT had 4 acoustic tracks (TEOG, Angel Down, Joanne, and MR) which is fine given the album.

I think it would be Million Reasons and/ or Speechless

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

ChristianSaad

She might do ONE or two piano songs and then afterwards say "If you wanna hear more of my ballads then come to my jazz show" or something like that. But I would still love the idea that Enigma has zero ballads.. I guess we'll see 

By the way I can totally see her doing the Million Reasons Andrelli Remix for Enigma, like how she did at Coachella... and saving the album version for the jazz and piano show. That was the only time she's ever performed the remix version live right?

NewUsername

Nobody mentioned YoĂĽ&I yet? Seems perfect for Enigma's energy + the "but there are also separate piano shows", but is still on the piano.

ChristianSaad
9 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Nobody mentioned YoĂĽ&I yet? Seems perfect for Enigma's energy + the "but there are also separate piano shows", but is still on the piano.

If we do get one piano track that's probably what it'll be

Archived